Explore a world of dreams with Buddy, in this award-winning endless adventure about friendship!
"The only way this game could get more adorable is if it actually hugged you." -- Joystiq
Every night, a young child returns to the same dream to play with his magical best friend and floppy-eared companion, Buddy. With Buddy’s help, together they glide, jump, swing, bounce, and fly through a never-ending enchanted forest of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious creatures, and natural wonders.
Discover the wonderful world of Buddy & Me, filled with adorable characters, beautifully painted landscapes, and a catchy soundtrack. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the view… or challenge yourself to see how far you can dream before waking!
• NEW! Unlock outfits, seasons, concept art, and gameplay boosts!
• Automatically adapts to your play, appropriate for all ages/skills.
• Never run alone again! Enjoy the constant companionship and aid of Buddy.
• Never play the same game twice! Freshly arranged obstacles every dream.
• Collect star seeds to fly with Buddy, and swarms of angel bunnies for more time!
• Share Leaderboard scores and Achievements with friends.
"From the characters to the animation, and finally back to the music. This game has talent to spare." -- Family Friendly Gaming
"...a beautiful world and a reason to feel what it is like to be a child once again." -- 148 Apps
Winner, "People's Choice Award”, 2013 iFest Seattle
DREAM EDITION update includes iOS 11 support, improved graphics, and new features to unlock with stars:
- Character Outfits
- environment Seasons (each with unique landmarks)
- gameplay Boosts to chase high scores
- behind-the-scenes Concept Art Galleries.
v2.0.2 includes minor bug fixes for Camera, Buddy Flight, and Achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
I had read about this game on IGN. It was funded on kickstarter and I thought it sounded fun.
The graphics are ace the gameplay is similar to rayman jungle run..
I would highly recommend it
What an adorable little game!
Honestly love this game, simple, no in-app purchases, quite easy to play, and the artwork is gorgeous! Would love to see a few more different obstacles maybe, like maybe air blowing upwards you can glide on. But overall adorable, keep it up!
But in places, the graphics are highly pixelated and other places the cut scenes etc, they appear to be made for iPhone 4 screen size but in game expands to iphone 5.
I've not played it long enough to conclude but I'm not sure there's any real longevity to the game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.