BUDGT will help you keep track of your Expenses in a very simple way and tell you how much money you can spend each day, taking in account what you have already spent during the current month.
Apple Watch Extension
‣ Enter your expenses without taking out your phone
‣ Enter your daily Expenses
‣ Let BUDGT take care of all the math behind it
‣ See every day how much you can spend
‣ By seeing how much you can spend every day you will automatically spend less.
‣ The variable Daily Budget will open your eyes to your financial situation from day to day.
‣ Create your very own Budget with monthly recurring or one-time incomes and expenses.
‣ Create and manage your own Categories.
‣ Set your own Reminders to never forget to keep track.
The Big Picture
‣ Month End Projection to see where you stand.
‣ Month Budget showing you how much money you have left this month.
‣ Edit already passed days.
‣ Scroll through passed month to compare.
‣ By not using defined currencies, BUDGT allows for easy travelling!
‣ Activate the Travel Mode and BUDGT will take care of conversions for you without you even noticing.
Apple Watch App
‣ Quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
Fixed the misaligned icon
Full support and optimisation for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
Apple Watch Extension to quickly add expenses without taking out your phone
New .CSV Export format with even more data for you
A lot of small bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is brilliant, allows you to input all regular income and outcome plus one off spends, then allows you to add things you've bought each day with categories and the ability to add you're own categories, it even works out how much you have to spend per day! Even gives you an easy to read pie chart of you're money.
My only quibble is that it's a bit long winded with the monthly Ins and outs but no dates can be added.
I would love to be able to add dates of when things go in and out but it still gives me every hint I need.
Not Paid Start of Month
Love the simplicity of the interface and the pie chart. Just wondering if a date-to-date option could be added to the Budget as I am not paid on the first day of the month (I’m paid on 15th) so it doesn’t really work for me too well.
GOOD, SOLID APP
Good app that has actually allowed me to budget better and save more each month. Worth getting.
Could be improved by:
1) being able to go forward and back days to edit what you've spent if you made a mistake.
2) I would like a drop down box when creating a category that says whether the category is compulsory or optional, for example: Fuel used to drive to and from work is a compulsory expense, however a meal out (Food) is optional. This would allow me to quickly see how much money could potentially be saved if I was smart and didn't spend lots of money on optional items.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.