Save time and manage all your social media in one place. Buffer is a simpler way to schedule posts and track the performance of your content on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn.
No more wasting time, no more logging into multiple social accounts. Any link, text, picture or video - just add it to Buffer and you can quickly choose when and where it’ll be posted.
Why you'll love Buffer...
• Share to multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn accounts from one place.
• Maintain a consistent presence on social media, so you can build your following and influence.
• Get easy-to-read analytics for every update you share.
• Schedule your posts automatically so you never have to worry about setting a time and date, or customize the timing of individual posts. Scheduling has never been easier or more flexible.
• Share from all of your favourite apps using our iOS extension. Including scheduling native retweets from Safari, Tweetbot, Twitter & more!
• Automate your Instagram content with Instagram Direct Posting to Instagram Business Profiles for certain media types.
• Receive Instagram Reminders via Push Notifications.
• Never run out of amazing content with Instagram Reposting.
• Dark and OLED modes along with customizable App icons.
• Get world class support from your friends at Buffer.
Buffer is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, Web and other phones and tablets.
You can also add to Buffer from your favourite browser using out Browser Extensions for Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
Buffer’s main version is free, but you can easily upgrade within the app.
Free Plan Features:
• Connect up to 3 Social Accounts
• 10 scheduled posts per profile
Pro Plan Features:
• Have upto 100 posts in your Buffer.
• Connect up-to 8 Social Accounts.
• Pinterest Scheduling
Small Business Plan Features:
• 25 Connected Social Accounts
• 5 Team Members & Contributions Feature.
• 2,000 scheduled posts per profile
• All standard Buffer features & Pro Plan features.
The Pro Plan & Small Business plan subscriptions are optional and are available via an auto-renewing subscriptions:
Pro Plan subscriptions are at a monthly rate of $14.99 or an annual rate of $144.99.
Small Business subscriptions are available at a monthly rate of $99.99 or an annual rate of $999.99.
Payments will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Or by selected "Manage Subscription" below the list of your connected accounts within the app.
Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
Do you have any questions for us?
We'll have some bigger updates on the way soon with our iOS 13 release, in the meantime...
- New: You can now visually plan & schedule your Instagram Stories with Buffer. Find out more at buffer.com/instagram.
- Resolved a few issues when composing retweets within the Composer.
- Added the ability to remove a tweet if it fails to fetch details when composing. Previously you'd only have the option to retry the fetch.
- Added an error if you try and compose a retweet when the tweet hasn't been fetched. This would sometimes result in an empty update being composed.
- Couple of other small bug fixes to keep things working smoothly.
Ratings and Reviews
Control at last
Finally after wasting my time with other, fiddly, inconsistent and frustrating tools, I'm looking at you TweetDeck, I discovered Buffer.
I need to tweet everyday at non. I get the information a month in advance so essentially I need to post 30 odd tweetsin one go. This task used to take several hours. Now with Buffer I was done in about 20 minutes. The clean, clear interface, the control and the simple ability to edit things in my queue days ahead is superb. I do all the heavy lifting on my laptop via the excellent web app and can check each day on the phone app. Thanks Buffer people, you saved me a load of time.
Developer Response ,
Awesome to hear. :D Glad we could make things easier for you! Enjoy the extra free time.
Great app but...
I’ve been a paying customer of buffer for around 3 years now. It’s been a great app (and website). But through no fault of their own and the introduction of new twitter policies unfortunately it’s lost all it’s usefulness. Rebuffing posts & cross promotion was a great feature. Now these are gone it’s probably easier to post on Twitter itself. Which I suppose was the endgame for them. It’s a shame as i gave this app 5 stars originally but Twitter is killing their business. I’ll be unsubscribing as a paying user unfortunately.
Developer Response ,
So sorry for the changes here, great to have you as a user for all of this time.
Update removes options
I only started to use this a couple of weeks ago and it’s really useful. Simple to use and had some really useful options. However in the recent update, they’ve removed some of those options which has, in my opinion, spoilt the usability of the app. The main one being ‘re-buffer’, where you can take an old post, edit, and repost.
I understand it’s available on the paid version but I can’t justify paying a monthly subscription for one option that I miss.
It’s a real shame. I probably wouldn’t have missed it if it were never there but it was & they took it away! That’s just mean!
- Buffer, Inc.
- 65 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Buffer, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro for 1 Month £12.99
- Pro for 1 Year £124.99
- Small Business £39.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.