Play Buraco for free with your friends or against the computer.
You can play on your Apple tablet or phone
Join one of the many clubs and challenge the other players to the "last jolly".
This is not just a site Buraco but a wonderful community where you can chat with your friends with private messages and where you can meet thousands of nice people.
More than 400,000 players, a table is waiting for you!
- On all iOS device iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Play against the computer without an internet connection, you can stop the game and resume it whenever you want;
- Have fun unlocking dozens of objectives;
- Play with your friends online with WiFi or 3G;
- 2 or 4 players;
- Royal Buraco andr Italian Buraco rules;
- Join a club or create one with your friends and challenge players of other clubs;
- Scale ranking personnel and the Club;
- Chat with your friends using private messages,club chat and emoticons;
- A captivating experience awaits you every day, discover them all;
- By becoming a VIP member you will have access to all the features of the game;
If you have any problem contact us!
- Advent calendar from 2nd December to 31st December enters every day to collect the prize!
- Fixed problems on iPhone11
- Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is really nice and kill my time. There is no pause since you start the game you must fish it then you free to move
Yes it's enjoyable but also very frustrating. When playing against the computer it does really stupid things (like putting a wild card on a clean Burraco into order to close when there are plenty of other places to put it. Or when laying down cards, dividing a burraco into two separate sets, one of three and one of four. Or again not making a burraco when there are 6 cards but putting the missing one somewhere useless
The way the points are calculated is very - let's call it - “creative” The computer regularly awards itself more points than it had earned
Pity because it could be a great app
Computer handicaps play
I never write reviews normally, but I've now had enough with this game. The graphics are good and play is smooth, and the game should be enjoyable. However it seems that the cards are not random, hands in the main are either winners or not, which makes it futile, as skill does not seem to come to it. I played free for a year then paid for a month. It speaks volumes when I say my hands were better when I paid. Now I've gone back to free I loose 2 out of 3 every time. I'm not paying for a false sense of winning, the computer defiantly fixes he hands, it's not random, therefore it's a pointless win. When playing free now there is less fun because I am loosing all the time, with not a hope of getting fair cards. So if you don't care how you win, and cannot apply much skill to any game it's ok, but for me now it's a pointless activity
- EpochalStorm Games S.R.L
- 244.6 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Epochalstorm
- In-App Purchases
- VIP Subscription - 1 Month £2.99
- VIP Subscription - 3 Month £7.99
- VIP Subscription - 6 Month £14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.