Bus Times London is the ultimate travel app. Check TfL bus times to see if yours is running late, plan bus journeys with total ease and view your nearby bus stops from anywhere in London. From the makers of the iconic Tube Map, with over 50 million downloads, Mapway is the world’s number one for public transport apps.
• Get live bus times by looking up bus stops, bus routes, locations and points of interest.
• View nearby bus stops on a clear and interactive map of London.
• Bus Times London uses official Transport for London (TfL) live information to keep you up to date.
• Plan bus routes with ease using the real-time bus journey planner.
• Select a stop and tap on the timetable to see all the departures for any time of the week.
• Find and view where the bus is along your selected route
• Finding your bus stop is easy with Augmented Reality. No more guesswork, no more wrong turns, simply tap the binoculars after planning a route and Bus Times London will guide the way.
• Personalised Home Stop with bus times for the routes you use most.
• View your Oyster card balance using My Account from TfL.
AND LOTS MORE…
• Look up any London bus route and see which bus stops it will pass with live waiting times.
• Our number plate checker for every bus journey will help make sure you never catch the wrong bus.
• Bus Times London Apple Watch app also available.
• Get bus times for journeys to popular points of interest such as London Eye, The Tower of London and Hyde Park.
• The handy Locate Me arrow is the quickest way to view nearby bus stops wherever you are.
• For devices that support 3D Touch use Get Me Home, Favourites and Search from the app icon.
• Travel information from TfL is shown alongside bus times to let you know about diversions and road closures.
• Never miss your stop again by setting Wake Me alerts.
• Step-by-step guides for each journey with travelling times and where you will need to change buses.
• Look up bus routes for departing straight away or plan a journey for in the future.
• Save your favourite bus stops, routes and journeys to access again when on the go.
• Bus fare information so you can view the cost of ticket prices.
We’re the world's number one for public transport apps, check out the Tube Map London, New York Subway Map and Paris Metro Map apps today.
Please note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. To see bus routes in Augmented Reality you will need to be using a compatible device and accept the required permissions.
Bus Times London Premium available as an in-app subscription: £1.99 monthly or £4.99 annually or a lifetime purchase at £12.99. Prices may vary by location. Cancel at any time, for any reason. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the cost of your chosen price tier. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings in your iTunes Account. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased, where applicable. Read our terms in full at https://www.mapway.com/terms-conditions/
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some bug fixes and performance improvements.
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your updates turned on.
Got a question? Tap Support in the About section in the app.
Ratings and Reviews
The bus app is a very good app and it’s not bad because anytime you need you will always know you have with you when you need it in any situations but the app itself as well as it working condition is good it never freezes but sometimes it doesn’t show because of the connection so if you have a good connection you should have no problem at all and this is my honest opinion about this app so anybody who wants t read it and it should give them or anybody the idea or the way the app how it performance
Unintuitive and clunky - use a different app
This is not the best app for London bus times. The most frustrating thing for me is the adverts which pop up in full screen when you open the app - if you’re running for a bus and need to check what time it’s coming, or need to figure out which bus to get quickly, the last thing you want is to find the hidden X to close the ad before you can see your bus times. Obviously this is to encourage you to pay for ad free, but it makes it not fit for purpose.
It’s also quite clunky and not very intuitive. For example, bus times don’t appear in the order they’re arriving, so if you want to see which bus is coming first, you have to scroll down the list. Then if you want to go and check the bus times for a different stop on your bus route, whereas some apps have a very smooth transition, this one is very clunky and takes several presses to get to where you want.
All in all, there are better apps out there. Definitely don’t pay for ad free, as there are alternative apps which display ads in a way that doesn’t stop you from doing the very thing the app is supposed to do.
Could be great but a significant, fundamental flaw
This app could be good but there is a really significant flaw: unless you know the exact name ***and*** bus stop letter it is very poor for planning. With a bus route diversion, we had to spend more than 30 minutes searching for an alternative stop to check times. However, if you drag the map the area or focus does not automatically repopulate with stops (which is the utterly logical way of doing this) but you have to type in street names (and the naming of stops is not always logical - probably not the app developer’s fault). We were driven nuts trying to find a stop with live times in this case and ended up downloading a competing app to get the information.
There’s a lot to like about this app but for forward planning from stops not within a few hundred metres of your current location I would give it a zero stars if I could. Fix that and I’d give it a 5. And yes, I’m well aware of the Route Planning feature: it requires knowledge of street/stop names. Hopeless.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mapway Limited
- 54 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 7.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Mapway Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Yearly + Free Trial £7.99
- Premium Yearly £7.99
- Premium Monthly £1.99
- Premium Lifetime £14.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.