Your essential guide to Business Development from Bigrock People Performance Solutions.
Business development can be seen as the lifeblood of any organisation. Without a supply of clients for its products or services, any organisation will eventually die. Consequently, Business Development is crucial to success. It’s founded on people, psychology, needs, and motivations.
Business Development is the creation of long-term value for an organisation from customers, markets, and relationships.
Effective Business Development should follow formalised, repeatable and measurable processes. These processes can be learned and, in time, become engrained in your company culture. We believe that following a structured Business Development Cycle will ensure your success.
The Business Development App takes you through every aspect of Business Development; focussing on following a well-structured, repeatable cycle. Some of the items it covers are;
- What is Business Development?
- The importance of Business Development to an organisation’s success.
- How to be an effective Business Development professional.
- Why you should plan your approach and what to consider.
- Analysing your prospects and estimating their potential.
- The Business Development cycle.
- Understanding what each section of the cycle entails.
- How to use a consultative approach.
- The need to nurture clients and deepen relationships.
- Being disciplined in your approach.
- Adapting to an ever-changing business environment.
- The importance of keeping the numbers high as only a small percentage will purchase from you.
- Keeping a positive attitude.
- Top Tips – Refresh your memory on top tips and techniques from across the App.
- Business Development in a Nutshell – Short App summary.
With top content from leading business coaches, the Business Development App is the ultimate guide for professionals who are looking to develop their Business Development knowledge & skills.
“It's not about having the right opportunities. It's about handling the opportunities right.”
Updated promote page
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.