People are stressed out and turning to meditation for help. But meditation isn’t for everyone. Cactus combines guided reflection prompts, a private journal, and intimate sharing to help you live a more fully actualized life. And it’s free.
What people are saying about Cactus:
“I needed motivation and guidance to think about what I want in life. Cactus reinforces positive thinking and keeps me accountable to reflect on what brings me joy.” - Samantha W.
“First thing in the morning, in the midst of checking work emails and feeling the anxiety of the day creep, Cactus helps me pause, reset my attitude, and begin the day on a positive note before I even get out of bed.” - Nicole P.
“I wanted to try a different kind of mindfulness. Cactus is surprisingly enjoyable and helped me find clarity, and now I’m more open to consider new things.” - Mike P.
How it works:
* Focus: A daily question helps you focus on the positives in your life.
* Self-Discovery: Exercises are designed to help your journey of self-discovery.
* Privacy: Privately record your thoughts through text, speech, and photos.
* Growth: Celebrate your mindful practice and personal growth.
Benefits of Cactus:
- makes you more optimistic, generous to yourself and others
- improves your mental, emotional, and physical health
- get you to focus on something positive
- boosts your mood
- strengthens relationships with those closest to you
- fortifies your emotional intelligence (EQ)
Reflecting early in the morning or before bed?
Cactus has full support for iOS Dark Mode.
“One of the first conditions of happiness is that the link between Man and Nature shall not be broken.” -Leo Tolstoy
This update includes:
- Support for linking to external websites from prompt cards
- Prevent orphaned words in rare cases
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.