Cadac’s iPad App - Cadac Remote – provides the perfect solution for controlling wirelessly the key functions of the CDC five, CDC six and CDC eight-s audio mixing consoles via an iPad.
Once a wireless router is connected to the desk and the iPad linked to the network, the App automatically detects the active console types allowing the user to select the appropriate console.
Cadac Remote allows you to monitor in real time both the input and output metering, as well as providing the freedom to remotely EQ the PA whilst controlling the major features of the console.
· Full control of channels including socket assignment, levels, sends and more.
· Full EQ control per channel, bus and mix.
· Mix Monitor mode with Mix Focus for Fader Follow Sends.
· Instant Channel Jumping From A Quick Select Grid.
· Real time metering on all inputs and outputs.
· Gate, compressor EQ, sends and naming.
· See important channel strip settings at a glance.
· VCA setup and control.
· Mute Groups setup and control.
· Scene recall and store.
· User can block and allow connections from specific iPads from the console.
· Wireless router connected to CDC mixing desk, ideally a closed wireless network connection.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.