Superfast calorie counter. UK foods. Scans barcodes. Enjoy a 7 day free trial. Buy in-App from £3.99 / month. Use it free on Lite membership (daily limits apply). Part of the Nutracheck online food diary service.
*** Health & Fitness App of the Year 2018 (UK App Awards) ***
*** "Of all the calorie counter Apps, this is one of the very best." Daily Mail ***
Nutracheck Calorie Counter+ App makes it fast and easy to track what you eat, whether your goal is to lose weight, gain weight, improve your diet or eat for fitness.…
• Scan barcodes
• Track carbs, sugar, protein, fat, saturated fat, salt and fibre.
• UK food database of over 250,000 products with photos
• Verified product data for accuracy
• Link your activity tracker via Apple Health
• Apple Watch App
• Includes use of the Nutracheck website during the 7 day free trial.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded *****
It’s fantastic!…I hate reading food packages…this tells you exactly what you’re eating. Very easy to use. Highly recommended to dieters….so far I’ve lost over 8.5 stone….
At last a diet that works! *****
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I discovered this app….It’s so easy to use, recommended for all who’ve tried dieting and failed.
WHY CHOOSE NUTRACHECK?
• Intuitive and super fast to use
• All UK foods – database is verified for quality
• Food search results show photos making it easy to spot the exact brand you ate
• Effortless exercise tracking - link your device via Apple Health
• Also shows calorie burn for over 1,000 activities
• Offers 5 nutrient goals - or set your own targets
• 5:2 Diet setting
• An icon on your home screen shows calories left
• Support available by email and phone
NUTRACHECK MAKES TRACKING CALORIES & NUTRIENTS EASY.
FOOD DIARY WITH FITNESS TRACKING
• Scan a barcode to add food or search for a food or exercise by description
• Contains calorie data for over 50 eating out places (tap green menu button)
• Add foods yourself via 'Quick Add' or 'Manually Added'
• Count calories and track 7 other nutrients
• See how your diet compares to healthy targets
• Track 5-a-day & water
• Link your activity tracker via Apple Health
• Search over 1,000 exercises for calorie burn
• View your progress in the 'Week View'
• More graphs and reports available on the Nutracheck website (with Web & App membership)
• Calorie count your favourite home cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
• Track your progress – over 13 different measures
• Receive awards for goals reached
• Support from the Nutracheck community
• Take part in weight loss challenges
• Create your profile to post (remember to validate your email address so you can join in)
• Upgrade options – get access to the Nutracheck Website too
• Link with Fitbit, Apple Health & your iPhone motion sensor
• Nutracheck Blog
• Contact the Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and purchase in-App through your iTunes account:
1 month App-Only - with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal £29.99
1 month Website & App – with auto-renewal* £7.99
3 months Website & App – no renewal £22.99
In-App purchases not available for Family Sharing.
• The 1 month subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the en d of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Due to popular demand, we've now added fibre tracking!
Switch to see it by tapping the top of the second nutrient column in your diary, select 'FIB'. Check how you're doing vs the 30g daily target by tapping the icon the top right of the screen.
- View full nutrition data for individual products. Tap on the 'View Full Nutrition Info' button at the bottom of the serving size page. Plus, check the traffic light alerts for fat, sat fat, sugar and salt to help you make better informed choices at a glance.
- You can now choose which Forum boards you want to see when you tap 'View All Forums'. To customise the forum to your choices, tap the burger menu and select or deselect boards.
- A few bugs squashed!
Ratings and Reviews
Fab app! Only two tweaks needed...
I am using this app alongside loosely following Slimming World (using an old membership pack, not attending meeting or paying their fees). It’s been really helpful in helping me understand exactly what I am eating, and tempering the free foods allowed by SW by providing a reality check as to how many calories I am consuming each day. The exercise diary is good, I should probably use it more! The motivation emails and rosettes are keeping me on track. Adding in my own recipes has really simplified my diarising efforts. Adding a new scanned food, which I have had to do twice, is straight forward enough.
The nutrition interfaces with the health app on my iPhone, but the weigh in’s and measurements do not- I think this is something that could be improved but as I am only doing waist measurement and weigh in, it hasn’t beeen too much of a burden. The addition of a notes area each day would be an excellent addition as well and would help us to recall why we might’ve eaten what on which day. I do find that, nearly five weeks into using the app, I am relying on it more than the SW philosophy as I’ve lost a stone during that time by sticking to the calorie levels prescribed by the app and not looking so much at free foods and Syns.
BEST APP EVER!
This app is actually incredible. I’m currently trying to gain weight and before using this app I thought I was eating enough food but turns out I barely make it through half way of the recommended allowance!!! It’s helped me so much in motivating me to eat regularly and healthily. The best thing about it, it’s almost like a game- having to reach certain goals every day and keep the streak, it’s kind of fun and addictive! I honestly can’t stop showing people how awesome this app is! As someone who would roll their eyes at people calorie counting, I’ve really changed my tune. And as corny as it sounds, it’s really improved my life. It’s helping me get back to a healthy weight again and in my day to day, I have so much more energy and I feel great! Such a small change but such a massive impact. A genuine thank you to the developers for creating such a smart and useful application, I love it! ❤️❤️❤️
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the great review. It’s fantastic to hear you like the App and that it’s helping you to reach your goal 😊 Best wishes, Helen, Customer Care Team
Fantastic App but one problem...
This really is a great app. We are using it to track our daughter’s diet (age 5) as she needs a strictly controlled protein and calorie intake because of a medical condition. The app makes working out the amount of protein and calories she is consuming so much easier and is a godsend. The big problem is that we cannot set the protein and calorie targets as we would like as the app prevents us from doing this because they are outside of the normal ranges. I think you should be able to set targets to however you need them. I don’t see it as a problem as long as you are shown a disclaimer if outside the normal range. A parent being able to set up a profile for a child would be a big plus, setting the app apart from competition and making it appeal to mums and dads wishing to track their child’s diet—I am sure there are many out there. One other slight niggle I noticed is that there is no confirmation when deleting a meal and so this is quite easy to do by mistake. Overall though I must say that for us this app is the best on the market for our needs.
- Nutratech Ltd
- 122.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 month App-Only £3.99
- 12 months Membership £29.99
- 30 Day Nutracheck App £5.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.