Nutracheck can help you reach your weight goal. Track calories, macros, and more. Best choice for UK users. 7-day free trial, then buy in-app from £3.99 / month. Use free on Lite membership (daily limits apply).
** Award-winning – Best Health & Fitness App, Best Food & Drink App **
** Highly rated by ORCHA, independent health app reviewers **
Nutracheck Calorie Counter+ also tracks macros and more. We’ve helped thousands of members achieve their weight loss and health goals. It’s the ultimate UK diet and exercise tracker, created for UK users with an unrivaled UK food database Whatever you want to track, this is your must-have app.
- Suits all goals – weight loss weight, weight gain, maintenance, intermittent fasting
- Set your own macros targets
- Check your sugar, saturated fat, salt and fibre intake
- Includes a 5:2 Fasting Diet setting
- Huge UK food database - over 300,000 products with photos
- Verified food data for accuracy
- Effortless exercise tracking – link your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- iOS14 widgets track your progress in real-time
- Apple Watch App
- Includes use of the Nutracheck website during your 7-day free trial
Brilliant app. So user friendly!**
Have seen lots of calorie counting websites and apps. This is by FAR the best. No contest.
At last, a diet that works! **
I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last two years, nothing worked. Until I discovered this app.
The best app I’ve ever downloaded **
It’s fantastic!...tells you exactly what you’re eating.
WHAT MAKES NUTRACHECK STAND OUT?
The fantastic food database for UK users – and it’s super fast and easy to use.
The database has over 300,000 UK foods with photos for instant recognition. All food data is verified for quality. And we include hard to find data such as beers, cocktails and over 70 eating out places. There’s support by email and phone from a UK Help Team. And it’s tried and tested – we’ve perfected Nutracheck over 15 years.
FOOD DIARY WITH EXERCISE TRACKING
- Scan a barcode to add food
- Count calories and track fat, sat fat, carbs, sugar, fibre, protein and salt
- Track 5-a-day, water and alcohol
- Check your natural vs added sugar intake
- Set reminders to prompt you to drink water and update your diary
- Compare your diet to healthy targets
- Sync your activity - link your Fitbit, Garmin, or other devices (via Apple Health)
- Search over 1,000 exercises for calorie burn
- View your progress over time
- See more graphs and reports on the Nutracheck website.
- Share and print your diary
- Calorie count home-cooked meals (shows nutrient breakdown too)
- Popular recipes are already saved – just add a serving to your diary
- Share recipes
- Track your progress – over 13 different measures
- Receive awards for goals reached
- Support from the Nutracheck community
- Take part in weight loss challenges
- Upgrade options – including access to the Nutracheck Website
- Nutracheck Blog
- Contact details - UK Customer Care Team
Tap on 'More' in the menu bar > 'Upgrade Options' to select a subscription and purchase in-App through your iTunes account:
1-month App-Only - with auto-renewal* £3.99
12 months App-Only – no renewal £29.99
1-month Website & App – with auto-renewal* £7.99
3 months Website & App – no renewal £22.99
In-App purchases not available for Family Sharing
Subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The 1-month subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the subscription period ends (renewal price will be £3.99 App-Only /£7.99 Website & App). Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Much requested by members who cook a lot - you can now add any portion weight to your diary. Go to My Meals to edit your existing recipes and add new ones.
- Delete your forum post by tapping the 3 dots top right. The new delete option removes the entire thread if you are the original author.
- As always, we've been busy adding thousands of new foods over the past month
Ratings and Reviews
Fab app! Only two tweaks needed...
I am using this app alongside loosely following Slimming World (using an old membership pack, not attending meeting or paying their fees). It’s been really helpful in helping me understand exactly what I am eating, and tempering the free foods allowed by SW by providing a reality check as to how many calories I am consuming each day. The exercise diary is good, I should probably use it more! The motivation emails and rosettes are keeping me on track. Adding in my own recipes has really simplified my diarising efforts. Adding a new scanned food, which I have had to do twice, is straight forward enough.
The nutrition interfaces with the health app on my iPhone, but the weigh in’s and measurements do not- I think this is something that could be improved but as I am only doing waist measurement and weigh in, it hasn’t beeen too much of a burden. The addition of a notes area each day would be an excellent addition as well and would help us to recall why we might’ve eaten what on which day. I do find that, nearly five weeks into using the app, I am relying on it more than the SW philosophy as I’ve lost a stone during that time by sticking to the calorie levels prescribed by the app and not looking so much at free foods and Syns.
We have lost 2 stone using this app and there is no way we would have done that without it! It is so comprehensive and at the same time realistic. It doesn’t judge you it just tells you what’s in what you are eating, and tbh, I put the meals in first, when I see what’s in some of the food, it comes straight back off again and I don’t eat it.
There is so much hidden sugar and salt in our food these days it’s horrific really. Also food we have traditionally thought good really not so much. We have reached our targets, but we enjoy the new food we have found so much we are still eating it! We have got very creative with vegetables and flavour and it’s been something of an enjoyable experience, which is bizarre seeing as we were on a diet!!
These guys have got everything covered, all the big stores fare and a vast number of eating out places.
I have recommended to a number of friends who are amazed at what they didn’t know about what they eat, and are finding it very beneficial and helpful. I have never felt better, because although I halved what I was eating I still eat correctly and could monitor my nutrition, with the amazing information this app gives you. Thoroughly recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the wonderful review! It is great to hear you have enjoyed using the App and found it useful during your weight loss journey. Thank you for recommending us :) best wishes, Daisy, Nutracheck Team.
Great App, but just a few tweaks and it would be even better!
I’ve moved to this app from MyFitnessPal as it was more UK based. The app itself is great, there’s lots of options to track eating out which can always be an effort, and UK based measurements makes things much easier. My only two negatives are it’s not very easy when using it alongside someone else. For instance, my partner cooks and we both like to track, but in order for me to input the same meal, he has to save it in his meals, airdrop it, then I go into my meals and add it. And sometimes I don’t want a million and one random meals in ‘My meals’. Also MFP allowed you to make one meal and simply add how many servings it made (e.g Lasagna - 4 servings”. If you fancied this for dinner you simply have to add in and say ‘one serving’ and it will work it out for you. This app will let you add ‘a meal’ but it wants you to either enter the entire recipe (for the 4 portions) or go in and work out what 1/4 would be. Also if you make a dinner and want a portion for leftovers the day after, you can’t copy a “Dinner” to a “Lunch”. Only another Dinner slot, which means you have to add it to ‘Saved Meals’ etc which is a lot of effort when I simply want to scan and cook and preempt the next days lunch. Like I say, good app but a few tweaks needed to say it’s paid!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nutratech Ltd
- 176.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 NutraTech Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- App-Only £3.99
- 12 months subscription £23.99
- 12 months Membership £29.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.