The simplest and easy-to-use calorie counter app
- Automatically count calories by taking food photos!
- Recognizes even complex dishes from restaurants
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
Automatically count calories by taking food photos! We believe calorie counting should be as simple, fun, and easy as taking a picture of your food. Calorie Mama can tell you the calories in your food just by analyzing your food photos. It can recognize thousands of food categories including staples such as fruits, vegetables, meats, grains, beverages; complex cuisines and dishes such as American, Western, European, Asian, Latin American; and US/Canada packaged foods with a front-facing image or barcode.
How It Works:
1) Snap a picture of your food
2) Calorie Mama analyzes your food photo and suggests what the food might be
3) Confirm the food to log your calories!
The more you snap, the more accurate and smarter Calorie Mama gets!
The creators of Fitness Buddy, Instant Heart Rate, Argus, and Sleep Time bring to you Calorie Mama, a simple, elegant food tracker and calorie counter uses food recognition machine learning algorithms to identify many different foods, including packaged goods and barcodes. We do a lot of fancy work behind the scenes with deep artificial intelligence (AI), neural networks, computer vision, image recognition, to provide you with nutrition data. Our food detection and identification platform can recognize Western, European, Asian and fusion cuisines. Snap a food photo and you’ll be surprised at what Calorie Mama can detect!
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
Automatically log additional nutrients such as carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, fiber, vitamin C, vitamin A, iron, and sodium.
Ability to toggle ON/OFF what factors into your calorie budget (steps, exercise, etc.)
Customizable calorie goals tailored to your individual goals
Customizable macro/micronutrient goals for those who have a more sophisticated diet plan (bodybuilders, personal trainers, elite athletes, etc.)
Access to scientifically proven home workout plans to supplement your training and fitness goals
Access to premium features of all of Azumio’s apps including Argus, Fitness Buddy, Instant Heart Rate and Sleep Time
Calorie Mama integrates with Apple Health.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $19.99 USD per month or $79.99 USD per year (67% savings).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Performance improvements
- Bug fixes
Love Calorie Mama? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely delightful to use!
This app is incredibly easy to use, full of food products data, which is expanding even more as I write this!! I just discovered as well that one can add own meals and recipes. It stores all your previous meals, has a personal measures graph, and detailed nutritional information.
The three best features are:
1) it recognises your food by a photo, and stores it, after you have adjusted the amount you eat. It gives all nutritional values as well.
2) it can actually scan the bar codes of food - so it does not have to “recognise” it every time you open a packet.
3) the Pro version is full of day by day eating and exercising plans, extremely useful!!!
It is a new, young app but in my mind it surely beats Wright Watchers, especially if it co to yes to expand its food database and recognition skills. The Pro version costs a fraction of the WW membership, too!!
Great free app
I have been using the app for about a month and have lost 7lbs. It took me a little time the get used to using it and still fine myself getting a bit muddle (that’s me on the app). It was so easy to set my own goals. You can upgrade for a more comprehensive settings, but I found the free app is more than enough for my need. 😄😀
Fun way to count calories (approximately) but easy to use and you will use as so quick. Will get easier as your items are added to memory. Just need to find out how to erase items!
- Azumio Inc.
- 188.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Azumio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium £28.49
- Premium £9.49
- Premium £14.49
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.