Ancient temples and beautiful nature, our Cambodia Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Pnomh Penh, Angkor Wat and Siem Reap as well as detailed information for other travel destinations in Cambodia.
Features of the Cambodia Travel Guide:
• This free app brings you city guides for many cities in Cambodia including Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and more.
• Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
• For each city in Cambodian we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
• Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Cambodia.
• An offline map of Cambodia and offline city maps for all major cities.
• A phrasebook with useful Khmer phrases.
• The travel guide has a complete background information on Cambodia.
• App works offline.
• Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and Reviews
The app badgered me to leave feedback but to be sure it's an excellent thing and I can't see a reason not to leave positive feedback
I do think it's excellent for my country of choice which is Cambodia. How it fares with your country of choice I don't know and neither care. Try it
Very useful App
Used this every day when I was in Cambodia . The map facility is brilliant , works offline.
Added a couple of places worth eating and drinking in with ease.
Only drawback is some of the bars had closed but were still listed
Absolute gem of an App, my girlfriend found this before our travels to Vietnam/Cambodia! It has been such a great help in getting around and being able to use the maps offline is such a great help!!!! Smiles all round!
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 377.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Triposo Pro Account £6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.