No frills, no filters, and no Facebook: CameraSharp is all about taking the best photo. We’ve packed the iPhone camera with the advanced features you’ll need to take stunning pictures every time everywhere.
"CameraSharp is a full-featured, fast-loading camera that is all about super-creative control." -Jason Gilbert, The Huffington Post
"Easy to use, and lots of great features. What's not to like?" -Charlie Sorrel, Cult of Mac
"CameraSharp... contains just about any feature you can wish for in a camera app." -Hamza Khalid, addictivetips.com
"The separate focus and exposure locks are super easy to use — among the easiest I’ve found." -Marty Yawnick, Life in LoFi
"a camera replacement app that offers all the features... but with out the extra bloatware" -Glyn Evans, iPhoneography.com
* Six modes: normal, anti-shake, sound shutter, continuous, big button, self-timer.
* ANTI-SHAKE steadies your camera and lets you take the sharpest pictures possible, free of blur.
* SOUND SHUTTER allows you to take pictures of you or your friends without touching the camera by simply whistling or clapping.
* CONTINUOUS MODE allows fully customizable burst or unattended time-lapse photos!
* BIG BUTTON MODE allows you to touch anywhere on the screen to snap a picture.
* Our exclusive TACTILE TIMER, the most intuitive self-timer in the app store, allows you to set a countdown with just a simple rotating gesture.
* Our exclusive Bubble Level measures tilt in all three dimensions and uses the built-in accelerometer and gyroscope to help you accurately capture the perfect angle for your photo -- and optionally even emits sound!
* Our Spot Focus and Exposure system gives you precise, independent control over the photo composition. Please note: due to hardware limitations, these two features are not fully supported on some cameras (e.g. iPhone 3G's back camera and iPhone 4's front camera).
* Separate focus, exposure, and white balance locks give you ultimate control while remaining out of your way.
* Simple, no-frills blazing fast picture taking with automatic background saving directly to the camera roll.
* Lightning-fast built-in album viewer lets you view, share, and delete your photos without having to leave the app. Now you can quickly multi-select photos using our unique selection gesture! (Some functionality is only available on iOS 8+.)
* Full EXIF + geotagging (can be disabled in settings)
* Digital zoom
* Full front/back camera support
* Configurable resolution photos
* Flash control
* Rule-of-thirds grid
Want to try out all the features for FREE? Check out CameraSharp Lite, the ad-supported version of CameraSharp!
We take your privacy very seriously. CameraSharp NEVER sends any type of location, photo, or other sensitive information to Screensmudge or to anyone else.
Have questions or comments? Visit our website or email us at email@example.com. We hope you enjoy using CameraSharp!
CameraSharp 1.5 is a free update bringing you several great new features:
- You can now select, share, and delete multiple items straight from the built-in photo viewer! (iOS 8 only)
- We've introduced a powerful new multi-select gesture for the photo viewer: When in selection mode, to select a range of photos, tap-and-hold on the first photo you'd like to select and then tap on the last one.
- A resolution option has been added to allow shooting lower-resolution photos. The default resolution is still full-size.
- A setting has been added to hide and show the zoom slider.
- The built-in photo viewer now shows all photos rather than only recent photos (iOS 8.1+).
- When using the built-in photo viewer to email photos, you can now choose to send the full-size or a scaled-down image.
- Bugfixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
The exposure is awkward it's doesn't work properly, it seems like no matter where you move you finger the light doesn't change much! Also noticed that the image is slightly darker than the stock camera. I don't think I will be using this as setting up exposure and focus isn't as intuitive as the iPhone stock camera. Would like to receive a refund please
Easy to use, straightforward
I like it. Bought the app on a very old and slow iPhone 4 but loving it on the new (to me) iPhone 6. I don’t want for anymore that it provides, just simple straightforward shooting. I want to just shoot with it and not fiddle with filters and options. I like the whole screen button a lot too
I bought this for the big button feature, but can't seem to access the front/back camera option in the full version.
- Northnose LLC
- 5.5 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Screensmudge LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.