Get easy-to-use tools to help you plan and manage care – from diagnosis through treatment and beyond – provided by Cancer.Net, including the latest oncologist-approved cancer information. Brought to you by the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Intuitive, on-the-go tools keep track of questions, symptoms, medications, appointments, and health care providers, allowing you to:
• Get Information – up-to-date guides on 120+ types of cancer, including treatment, managing side effects, cost of care, and living with cancer
• Record Questions - easily jot down questions for your doctors and record their answers
• Log Medications - take photos of medication labels and bottles. Input dosage, frequency, and prescribing provider. Set reminders and record when medications are taken
• Track Symptoms – note symptoms and side effects. Automatically plot severity, date, and time in an easy-to-read line graph
• Appointments – enter appointments with health care providers, view upcoming appointments, history, and sync with device calendar
• Providers – record health care providers' full contact information. Assign, questions, symptoms, and appointments to specific providers
• Scheduling – add questions, symptoms, or medications to your mobile device calendar
• Link Questions - link any questions to ask at your next appointment with a current symptom, medication, or provider
Cancer.Net Mobile is a companion to the Cancer.Net website, a service of ASCO, the world’s leading professional organization representing physicians who care for people with cancer. All information on Cancer.Net was developed and approved by oncologists who are members of ASCO. Cancer.Net is supported by the Conquer Cancer Foundation, which funds breakthrough cancer research and supports the sharing of cutting-edge knowledge with patients and doctors worldwide.
Fixed a bug affecting devices running iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a couple of weeks now. It is a great little tool especially when you are first diagnosed and feel overwhelmed with questions.
The pages are easy to navigate, the Q&A page is a little clunky needs returning back to the original question is not straight forward.
The information page is excellent and once downloaded very easy to locate.
The medication page is also good. I am using this although based in the UK and it is still applicable and helpful.
I have not tried the voice reply button yet unsure what my consultant will think!
I think this app could do with more on it to be a better too, e.g. Calendar to store dates appointments and issues which come up daily (esp if you are like me and inpatient)
Also a separate page for ongoing discussion on mood, or conversations with professionals even those who are managing your financial support as it would be good to have all these issues in one place.
Overall a good start to a useful tool which could be shared with those aground you who want to support you. Stops the need to keep repeating yourself!! 😀👍🏾
This app is extremely useful and very often provides reassuring insights into common problems encountered by cancer sufferers/survivors. I would recommend it to all those involved with cancer patients.
Very good app
This app is very useful and gives good information about cancer. It is very good for both the patient and the patient's family.
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 80.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.