Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility is a free application that allows iPad users to print to Canon imagePROGRAF large format inkjet printers.
You can print PDF/JPEG/PNG data from iPADs via wireless connectivity.*1
- Easy to choose print quality
- Ability to choose number of copies (from 1-10)
- Enlargement/Reduction to the output size is possible
- Choose print orientation (Portrait/Landscape) *2
- Colour / Monochrome setting
How to use
- Use "Open In" from iPAD aplication to Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility.
(An image data format, JPEG and PNG can be selected even in this application)
- From Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility, choose a printer and easily start printing.
*1: In order to access the imagePROGRAF devices, the printers must be connected to a network that is in the same network as the wireless network.
*2: If the size of the PDF data exceeds that of the paper size set at the printer, the image will not be printed correctly.
Canon imagePROGRAF Large Format Inkjet Printers:
Supported tablet devices
Apple iPAD Devices running iOS 6.1 or later (iPad2 & later, iPad mini included)
- The imagePROGRAF printer will use HP-GL/2 settings which are stored in the printer at the time of print submission from the Canon imagePROGRAF Print Utility App
- Media types & paper sizes depend on individual printer model specifications
-Support image file formats. (JPEG/PNG)
-Support enlargement/ Reduction to the output size.
- Canon Inc.
- 2.6 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Canon Inc 2014
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.