A clinical case-based learning resource to drive medical knowledge for students and enhance teaching support for staff.
*** See if Capsule is already licensed in your medical school before you download.***
Capsule is trusted by 60+ medical institutions and is used by thousands of learners worldwide to drive medical knowledge and improve diagnostic decision making skills. Capsule houses 700+ realistic scenarios and 3,700 questions all written and edited by leading UK medical educators and doctors.
Students can use Capsule to:
• Learn on the go, you can access Capsule on any mobile, tablet or desktop device.
• Browse all 700+ cases in medicine, specialities, surgery or therapeutics.
• Create random or filter quizzes to test your medical knowledge.
• View your strongest and weakest areas of knowledge.
• Monitor how you are performing across all categories with real-time progress tracking.
• Gain a deeper understanding of clinical cases by reading the in-depth feedback provided by clinicians and medical educators.
• Learn all MLA content.
• Share your quizzes with friends.
Teachers can use Capsule to:
• Embed in their medical curriculum.
• Use the presenter mode to take students through medical scenarios in their classroom.
• View student progress and activity.
• See those who are struggling and succeeding so they can provide the necessary support.
• Teach MLA content.
• Create and recommend quizzes to their students.
• Create ePortfolios for their students.
• Improve exam results.
• Improve student engagement and performance.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic learning resource - probably the most useful one for medical school. Really useful cases with exam style SBAs which get you to approach cases in a real-life, investigation-differential-management format. Excellent and would highly recommend!
Best Medical MCQ app to ever bless the App Store
My favourite revision tool for getting through medical school exams. Lots of good questions with thorough explanations. Covers all topics and specialities.
Fantastic for on the go revision with desk top assess. Very easy to navigate through the app :) thanks Bsms
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ocasta Studios Ltd
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © All content is copyright of Brighton and Sussex Medical School. Platform and design are copyright of Ocasta Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.