A beautiful podcast app that is a joy to use
- Discovery: See the latest trending podcasts, browse categories or use search to search over 525,000 active shows and over 18.5 million episodes
- Subscribe: Subscribe to your favourite podcasts to never miss an episode
- Inbox: All your new episodes are easily available in one place, making it ridiculously easy to keep up to date and never miss a new podcast episode
- Notifications: Get notified when a new episode is available from one of your podcasts
- Download: Download episodes to listen later when you might not have a connection. You're in control, only download what you want, no more eating into your storage without you knowing.
- Listen: Keep track of in-progress podcasts and jump right back in with an easy "In Progress" section
- Sleep timer: Set a timer to pause playback so you don't loose your spot while drifting to sleep
- Playback speed: Adjust the playback speed so you can listen at your own pace
- Queue: Queue up episodes so you can set up your perfect playlist
- Share: Share podcasts with deep links into the app
- Customise: Make it your own, change the theme and app icon in settings
- Import/Export: Import from other podcast apps, export if you want to leave or backup.
- Search: Search your subscriptions or search for a particular episode
- Localise: Choose which country you’d like to view podcasts from
- Casual listening: You can listen, download and queue up episodes from podcasts you're not subscribed to
- Reorder: You can reorder your subscriptions, just drag and drop in the Subscriptions tab
- Privacy: We think privacy is important, we only track the minimum we can to diagnose issues and help us determine what features to build. If you'd rather opt-out, you can turn it off with the swipe of a toggle
We've got loads more to come, help us shape the future of the app or report issues by posting on our subreddit https://www.reddit.com/r/CapsuleApp or emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
Developed with love by James Ruston, John Crossley and Dai Williams
- Added a featured section to discovery, where we will be promoting new, exciting and original podcasts.
- Increased the number of podcasts that are available in each category from discovery
- We’ve made the inbox lightning fast, taking less time and much less data to refresh
- We’ve added a button to enable sorting your subscriptions, either manually or alphabetically
- Added more granular player speeds
- Improved the episode notes
- Fixed a bug where show notes could disappear for downloaded and in progress episodes
- Fixed some bugs on iOS 13 that could cause strange visual glitches
- Fixed a bug that could cause a podcast to stop playing if it was deleted from in progress
- Fixed UI issues present when navigating
- Performance improvements (we actually mean it!)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A reason to go back to podcasts
Slick look and feel without being pretentious. Navigation and performance are also fantastic. Recommend.
Sleek and user-friendly podcast app
Beautiful and uncluttered design. Really easy to add my favourite podcasts and find new episodes. My go to podcast app!
Works really well, nice simple design.
- James Ruston
- 22.1 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 James Ruston, John Crossley & Dai Williams
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.