A clinical case-based learning resource to drive medical knowledge for students and enhance teaching support for staff.
*** See if Capsule is already licensed in your medical school before you download.***
Capsule is trusted by 60+ medical institutions and is used by thousands of learners worldwide to drive medical knowledge and improve diagnostic decision making skills. Capsule houses 700+ realistic scenarios and 3,700 questions all written and edited by leading UK medical educators and doctors.
Students can use Capsule to:
• Learn on the go, you can access Capsule on any mobile, tablet or desktop device.
• Browse all 700+ cases in medicine, specialities, surgery or therapeutics.
• Create random or filter quizzes to test your medical knowledge.
• View your strongest and weakest areas of knowledge.
• Monitor how you are performing across all categories with real-time progress tracking.
• Gain a deeper understanding of clinical cases by reading the in-depth feedback provided by clinicians and medical educators.
• Learn all MLA content.
• Share your quizzes with friends.
Teachers can use Capsule to:
• Embed in their medical curriculum.
• Use the presenter mode to take students through medical scenarios in their classroom.
• View student progress and activity.
• See those who are struggling and succeeding so they can provide the necessary support.
• Teach MLA content.
• Create and recommend quizzes to their students.
• Create ePortfolios for their students.
• Improve exam results.
• Improve student engagement and performance.
Fixes an issue where case scores would not be displayed.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic learning resource - probably the most useful one for medical school. Really useful cases with exam style SBAs which get you to approach cases in a real-life, investigation-differential-management format. Excellent and would highly recommend!
New version a bit dodge
I think this is a fantastic learning tool. However… since a big overhaul to the design over the summer it’s become a bit glitchy. Your statistics disappear from the cases as soon as you leave the specialty and when you set up a quiz of cases “not done yet” it always comes up with the first few cases at the top of the list as it believes you haven’t completed them yet. So the quiz function is defunct and I can never remember what case number I was last on and have to spend ages clicking through each cases to make the percentage come up.
This version needs a massive overhaul.
Love capsule, such a productive way to learn.
One request: PLEASE can there be a dark mode on IOS? My eyes can’t handle the white background after a while.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ocasta Studios Ltd
- 16.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © All content is copyright of Brighton and Sussex Medical School. Platform and design are copyright of Ocasta Studios Ltd. All rights reserved.