“Caption This” adds live closed-captions to videos.
Create eye-catching videos that stand out on social media. Just record a video, or load it from your camera roll, and “Caption This” will add captions that are perfectly synced to your speech. Captions can be edited. Plus you can be creative with a variety of fonts and colors. Best of all, your videos can be any length. "Caption This" has no limits on video duration (although longer videos may take a while to process).
Are you tired of turning up the volume to watch Instagram stories? “Caption This” uses advanced speech-recognition to transcribe your speech.
Captions help improve engagement with your videos. They also help make your videos more accessible to hearing-impaired audiences.
Use “Caption This” to:
• Increase engagement on social media
• Make your videos accessible to deaf and hearing-impaired audiences
• Add captions from your speech
• Captions are synced with the video
• Captions are transcribed automatically with advanced speech-recognition
• Caption text can be edited with the built-in text editor
• Create your custom look with our hand-picked palette of colors
• Choose from a selection of beautiful fonts
• Record videos using the built-in camera mode
• Load videos from your camera library
• Supports both portrait and landscape videos
• No limits on video length--videos can be as long as you want
• Automatically generate captions that are synced with your video
• In camera mode, tap any location in the screen to set focus and exposure
• In camera mode, shoot videos using either the front or back camera
• Customize text and background colors. Choose from our color palette, or use the color picker to select any color
• Edit the generated captions in the text editor
This update provides a few enhancements to caption/subtitle animations engine.
Note: if you are experiencing problems, please contact us at email@example.com so we can fix the issue for you! Just leaving a review does not always give us the information needed to resolve the issue.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not the best
The subtitles aren’t the best - the app seemed to have difficulty picking up really clear English and even when it did got it completely wrong more often than not. Editing isn’t the easiest as well. I’ve spent ages trying to get rid of rogue ‘I’s and other single letters but found it impossible.
It’s a good app but not being able to edit line by line is frustrating unlike other caption apps but the captions are much better looking than other apps
It doesn’t seem to want to upload prerecorded videos. It says they are 100% uploaded “nearly there”. I left it for 20 mins and still nothing.
I’m actually a little shocked that this app is for sale. It’s not fit for purpose.
Anyone know how to get a refund or is my money gone forever?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.