Until now, managing and interacting with your contacts has been a real frustration. Cardhop’s magical parsing engine is incredibly intuitive, letting you search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using a simple sentence!
Just type in “John G” and John’s card will instantly appear. Or enter “Sarah Smith email@example.com” and Cardhop will add a new contact to Sarah’s card. Or type in “call Michael S” and Cardhop will instantly start a phone call.
SEARCH, ADD, EDIT, AND INTERACT WITH YOUR CONTACTS LIKE NEVER BEFORE
• Tap on the Cardhop search field
• Type in the details for your contact
• That’s it!
TRY CARDHOP FOR FREE
• Beautiful, clean, and easy to use contacts app letting you to manage contacts
• Beautiful widgets to let you instant use and interact with your contacts (some widget actions require a Flexibits Premium subscription)
UPGRADE TO FLEXIBITS PREMIUM (requires subscription)
• Includes Cardhop on all platforms: Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Business card scanning: Use your camera to take a picture of a business card and Cardhop will automatically create a new contact
• Relationships: View relationships between people in your Office 365 organization or between personal contacts through the related name field
• Invite action: Quickly invite people to a new event with Fantastical
• Fun alternate app icons to personalize your home screen
• If you’ve already subscribed to Flexibits Premium through Fantastical, all premium features are automatically included!
• A beautiful and simple contacts app, designed exclusively for your iPhone and iPad
• Instantly works with your existing iOS contacts, there’s nothing to configure
• Groups: quickly toggle contact groups with a tap
• Notes: a convenient and powerful way to add notes to your contacts, helping you to strengthen your relationships
• Recents: quickly interact with your recent contacts
• Birthdays: receive birthday notifications, instantly see upcoming birthdays, and easily send a wish on their special day
• Multiple widgets to quickly access your favorite contacts and actions
• Siri Shortcuts
• Full accessibility and VoiceOver support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
• Quickly interact with your contacts with the following actions: Call, Copy, Invite, Relationships, Directions, Email, FaceTime, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger, Large Type, Message, Skype, Telegram, Twitter, URL, Viber, and VoIP
• Simply enter an action or abbreviation (which you’ll find in the Help Book by entering “?” or “help”) followed by your contact’s name and Cardhop will handle the rest
• Even better, some actions are flexible. For example, you can add a subject to an email by entering “email Kent Lunch tomorrow?” and the email including the subject will instantly appear, ready to go!
• Customizable quick actions are also available per contact, allowing for single-tap actions
Cardhop — the contacts app you’ll want to use.
Welcome to Cardhop 2! Cardhop 2 is a free update for all existing Cardhop 1 users. All of the features from Cardhop 1 are fully available and free to use with no additional purchase.
Cardhop joins Flexibits Premium:
Cardhop is now part of Flexibits Premium! This means if you've already subscribed to use Fantastical, you now receive Cardhop for free!
Not yet subscribed to Flexibits Premium? Subscribe to access the premium features in both Cardhop and Fantastical.
What's new in Cardhop 2:
- Relationships: View family trees and set relationships between people and view org chart relationships between co-workers on Google and Office 365
- Invite with Fantastical: Quickly invite people or groups to a new event with Fantastical
- Business card scanning: Take a picture of a business card and Cardhop will automatically create a new contact and attach an image of the business card to the contact
- Image attachments: Easily attach images to your contacts for future reference
- Widgets: Add customizable widgets to your home screen to quickly perform an action or view a contact
What's new in Cardhop 2.0.2:
- Birthday widget: Keep track of upcoming birthdays on your home screen!
- Relationships for children who have shared parents are now drawn more accurately
- Fixed tapping on the clipboard detection notice not working
- Fixed a crash when reordering a Google directory
- Various fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
What’s the big deal (Update)
Have continued to use this app since my initial review, have to say it’s growing on me & as such have awarded an additional 2 stars.
I like the favourites section & the ability to quickly access the last performed action on that particular contact.
The Birthday section is useful but I would like to see this change where other events (anniversaries) are also shown.
Usually quite clued up with tech, still fail to see the significance of this app and it’s justification for its high ranking. Doesn’t bring much in the way of extra functionality over the stock contacts app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, here's a handful of features that Cardhop offers over the stock Contacts app: 1) Search, add, edit, and interact with your contacts using natural language. 2) Interact with one-off phone numbers and email addresses not in your contacts list. 3) Powerful search and sorting using smart groups (when paired with the Mac version). 4) Customisable quick action buttons let you quickly perform actions on contacts. 5) View upcoming birthdays. 6) Customisable business card lets you share your info quickly and easily. 7) Dark and light modes. 8) Robust group management.
Some unfortunate problems...
There is plenty to recommend about Cardhop - slick UI, natural language parsing of the quality you would expect from the makers of Fantastical, good performance speed and lots of customisation options. However, there are some unfortunate problems. When paying money for a UI app that only adds a certain amount of functionality to the stock free app, you expect it to be bulletproof (after all, the point is supposed to be all about being a slicker experience). In about 20 minutes of use I encountered the following problems: (1) Cardhop insisted that my nephew was a business so vehemently that I had to go into the Apple contacts app, delete the contact, add it back in there and then return to Cardhop (which obviously made me question the point of having Cardhop). (2) I wanted to add my wife to my favourites in Cardhop, but when I did, the app forced me to have her work email address as the default contact option - I still can’t change this. (3) There were problems with app integration, such as stuttering and duplication with Airmail 3, and lack of support for messaging through Signal. I will continue to use Cardhop for a while as the ‘upcoming birthdays’ feature is really great and I have some faith that the developers will fix these errors, but this was a bit of a disappointing start to a very promising app.
Developer Response ,
Hi, (1) Sounds unusual. If you can reproduce this please contact support and we'll investigate. (2) This is working as expected for me. Again, we can discuss in support if you like. (3) This may be an Airmail issue, especially if it works as expected in Mail. Signal is not supported because they don't have a URL scheme we can use to integrate with (if you contact Signal they may be able to consider making integration available to other developers in future).
Best in class
This is one of those apps which is so solid, useful and feature-rich that it should absolutely be part of the system. By far the most useful contact manager I have used on iOS. More functional than built-in Contacts by an order of magnitude.
A few little interface annoyances, like the tiny search bar ✖️ button being the only way out of search view (why not an edge swipe?) and the subtleness of the indicator that group filtering is being applied, keep it from being perfect.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review and feedback.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Flexibits Inc.
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019-2021 Flexibits Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Flexibits Premium (Monthly) £4.99
- Flexibits Premium (Yearly) £38.99
- Premium for Families (Monthly) £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.