Test your knowledge and skills in case-based questions for cardiac arrhythmias and invasive electrophysiology!
- Novice to expert level
- Prepare for board exams (general cardiology, EHRA, IBHRE etc.).
- Scroll ECGs, EP tracings, questions, comments etc.
- Zoom objects (Tracings, ECGs, radiographs etc.) for better visibility of even small details
- Easily go back and forth between different questions and answers
Cardiac Arrhythmia Challenge is a unique iPad and iPhone application for healthcare professionals involved in the care of patients with cardiac arrhythmias.
This app will be of great value (and fun)
- for board certified cardiologists to brush up their knowledge
- for cardiologists in training
- for other healthcare professionals who wish to review and increase their knowledge and skills in cardiac arrhythmias.
The free app contains 4 sample questions. Further questions (currently total of 150 questions!) are available as in-app purchase.
Fixed bug with handling in-app purchases
- CorXL Ltd.
- 56.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © @CorXL Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Questions 4-50 £19.99
- Questions 51-100 £19.99
- Questions 101-150 £19.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.