Join the Official Department of Health and Social Care COVID-19 Workforce app to:
- Get up-to-the-minute advice on everything you need to know about managing Covid-19 – all in one easy-to-access digital hub.
- Practical resources on everything from daily briefings, to the latest on safety and procedural advice, offers, wellbeing tips, and more.
- All the information you need in one place – access from any device with the internet so you can easily search and get trusted information fast.
- Instant notifications in your inbox and on your phone to keep you up to date with the latest info the moment it’s released.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing UI and works so well
From The Guardian May 15:
Care workers have been warned by a trade union not to use a government app meant to help them during the coronavirus pandemic because it allows their managers to identify staff who have complained about pay, testing and personal protective equipment.
Rehana Azam, GMB’s national secretary, said the app had already exposed many care workers to the possibility of sanctions and urged them not to use it.
“Exposing users’ personal details on this app in this way is grossly incompetent at best – but we say it’s a downright betrayal of key workers whichever way you look at it,” she said.
“Health and care workers are terrified of speaking out about the dangerous lack of PPE in case they get reprimanded or sacked by their employer for raising the issue. Bosses can quite easily use it to spy on workers, see what they’re saying and potentially sanction them.”
- NHS Business Services Authority
- 21.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Hive Learning Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.