Use the Carousel Bus app to plan your next journey and buy cheap bus tickets. Designed to make bus travel easier, it will work out how to get to your destination, show you where the nearest bus stop is and the departure time of the next bus. You can buy and store your bus tickets in the app and use them straight away.
• Smart journey planning – Add your start and end points, it will work from postcodes, bus stop names or place names and return the best route. Or it can detect where you are and plan from there, providing you with live arrival times.
• Buy cheap bus tickets – Purchase bus tickets with ease and choose how you want to pay.
• Live directions – The map will default to your current location or you can set it to show any starting point. Know how long you need to walk to your bus stop. Get step by step directions with live guidance as you travel on the map. View the arrival time of your bus and see buses moving along the route.
• Live bus times – Use your location or tap on a bus stop on the map and see the next bus arrival time.
- Bug fixes
- Advance changes to comply with latest Payment Services Regulations and Electronic Money Regulations
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bus tracker broken
The bus tracker on the app is broken so it means that i now cant check what time my bus is due which is a major inconvenience for loadssss of your users
The most useless app, somehow made even worse
This app was already almost entirely useless, and your update has somehow made it even worse. Where are the timetables? Where are the live updates? If I want to see your tweets I'll go on Twitter.
Fails at its main purpose
The main reason people use this app is to track their bus. Unfortunately the bus symbols are so tiny they are obscured by the significantly larger bus stop symbols. Zooming in doesn’t help. Hopeless. It’s also very difficult to tap a bus stop to get the next departures. I end up repeatedly stabbing at the screen with limited impact. Needs a serious overhaul.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.