Changing Health is a lifestyle change app for people with Type 2 diabetes. Track your weight, activity and diet while learning new ways to improve your health, feel great, look better and have more energy - all with the support of your own personal coach!
Changing Health is built on research by exercise specialists and health psychologists at Newcastle University, combined with the X-PERT learning program - the only Type 2 diabetes education program that’s been proven to have clinical impact.
With Changing Health you can:
• Count daily steps using your phone’s built-in activity tracker.
• Monitor your weight loss progress.
• Keep a food photo diary.
• Set lifestyle change goals and create action plans to help you achieve them.
• Book telephone appointments with your personal coach.
• Complete the X-PERT Health Learning Module of videos, interactive exercises and useful articles – including a range of new diet approaches to try.
Changing Health is currently available in the following areas of the UK:
• Central and West London
• Waltham Forest
• South Manchester
• West Birmingham
• Newcastle and Gateshead
Check back soon for updated availability, or ask your healthcare provider about bringing Changing Health to your local area today!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Changing Health Limited
- 41.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Changing Health Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.