ABB E-Mobility B.V.
Designed for iPhone
ChargerSync is a reliable and convenient tool for EV drivers to control and customize their charging sessions, so that charging your EV becomes a seamless experience.
Designed to operate exclusively with ABB E-mobility Terra AC charging solutions, ChargerSync provides an extended set of digital features designed to make charging simple and efficient regardless of your level of experience as EV driver.
The ChargerSync app works with Terra AC charging solutions via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 4G and Ethernet connectivity. You simply configure the charger to the communication interface you want to use.
Main features include:
• ChargerSync Account - Conveniently view and manage one or multiple Terra wallboxes with a single account. Easily sign up and setup your account via the ChargerSync app.
• Authentication - Use ChargerSync to start and stop your charging session with just one tap. Manage and authorize RFID cards to be used with your Terra AC charging solution.
• Charging - View real-time charging status, like the charging power, and if configured, the cost of your current charging session. Use the schedule feature to define a charging schedule that starts and stops your charging sessions automatically.
• Statistics and Costs – Set different prices for electricity depending on the time of day, allowing the app to share detailed information on charging costs at home. ChargerSync also provides a quick way to see all charging sessions performed via your charger.
• Safety - Balance the charging power of your Terra wallbox to leave enough headroom for the rest of your electrical appliances at home.
New features to the ChargerSync update include:
• Reimbursement reports – Retrieve and easily export company car charge sessions with company car tagging.
• Charger sharing - Set free vending schedules to share your charger with family, friends or visitors without using an app or RFID card.
• Notifications – Receive notifications as soon as wallbox updates, such as the latest firmware upgrade, become available.
• Remote control – After configuring the charger, EV drivers can start/stop their charging session and access their charging information from anywhere with an internet connection via Terra AC charging solution.
• Global support – ChargerSync offers support for over 25 languages and 100 currencies.
* ABB E-mobility recommends using the ChargerSync Webportal for commercial operation and sites with multiple chargers.
We fixed some bugs and improved general performance:
- fixed an issue where the delivered energy was displayed wrong on the dashboard.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ABB E-Mobility B.V.
- 85.4 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 ABB e-mobility®