ChastiKey acts as a keyholder that will store and hide combinations that you've set your locks and personal safes to, for a variable or fixed duration of time.
ChastiKey has two types of locks, each with a number of settings. Fixed locks and variable locks.
Fixed locks run their duration without changing.
Variable locks uses a card based system which will increase or decrease in duration depending on the cards in play.
You can have multiple locks running at the same time if needed.
You can also share locks with other users and when other users load your shared locks you can increase/decrease the duration of their lock if it's a fixed lock, and add/remove cards to their lock if it's a variable lock.
ChastiKey could be used for a number of purposes where you want to lock something away in the safe and don't want access to it until a later date. Here's just a few examples on how you could use ChastiKey:
• Lock away money, or a credit card to reduce the chance of spending it.
• Lock the refrigerator shut to remove the temptation of eating the chocolate, or drinking the beers kept inside.
• Lock away your cigarettes to help give up, or reduce the amount you smoke.
• Lock away your TV remote and be more productive.
- Added an account transfer screen, to enable transferring of data to future replacement apps.
- Made the order of sticky cards and yellows consistent throughout the app and URL QR codes, putting stickies before yellows (including when creating new locks).
- Fixed: You can no longer tap locks and go to the card picking screen when the "Checking for Updates" message is shown.
- Fixed: Fanatical lockee role was missing for some users on the different follower screens.
- Fixed: Test lock flag was missing on 'Lockee wants your decision' recent activity item.
- Fixed: You could change pages on the card picking screen when the picked card was visible.
- Fixed: Yellow cards wouldn't add any reds if the number of reds to be added would go over the red card limit.
- Fixed: Minimum version required on shared locks was being set incorrectly if the lock had resets.
- Fixed: Auto resets that were paused may have been sending notifications when the auto reset was originally due.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app for locking things away
Good but quite confusing
The overall concept is superb, being able to lock away temptation for a time period which is variable, with bots adding random time periods to frustrate the user.
But as a newbie, I’m having difficulty getting my head around it. There’s a card game one can play with complex rules that I don’t understand. And the abilities of the bots are unknown. It needs a Read This First section of the help guide.
Crashes upon loading
Not been able to open the app yet after trying for the last 3-6 months. Tried deleting and redownloading several times
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kevin Cross
- 40.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2017 Kevin Cross
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key £4.49
- Remove Ads £1.79
- 2 Keys £7.99
- 5 Keys £17.99
- 10 Keys £35.99
- 25 Keys £89.99
- 50 Keys £174.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.