ChastiKey acts as a keyholder that will store and hide combinations that you've set your locks and personal safes to, for a variable or fixed duration of time.
ChastiKey has two types of locks, each with a number of settings. Fixed locks and variable locks.
Fixed locks run their duration without changing.
Variable locks uses a card based system which will increase or decrease in duration depending on the cards in play.
You can have multiple locks running at the same time if needed.
You can also share locks with other users and when other users load your shared locks you can increase/decrease the duration of their lock if it's a fixed lock, and add/remove cards to their lock if it's a variable lock.
ChastiKey could be used for a number of purposes where you want to lock something away in the safe and don't want access to it until a later date. Here's just a few examples on how you could use ChastiKey:
• Lock away money, or a credit card to reduce the chance of spending it.
• Lock the refrigerator shut to remove the temptation of eating the chocolate, or drinking the beers kept inside.
• Lock away your cigarettes to help give up, or reduce the amount you smoke.
• Lock away your TV remote and be more productive.
- Fixed: 'Let Keyholder Decide' not showing correctly on keyholders side.
- Fixed: Rating users on keyholders side doesn't save, and may be causing visual problems.
- Fixed: Turning off card shuffles does not save.
- Fixed: Simulation data isn't correctly resetting when you choose different card types and then say no to some of those different card types.
- Fixed: Locks with more than 200 locked, unlocked or deserted users will crash the app when viewing the users.
- Fixed: App crashes if any "Bot Decides" buttons are selected before switching to locks for others.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but quite confusing
The overall concept is superb, being able to lock away temptation for a time period which is variable, with bots adding random time periods to frustrate the user.
But as a newbie, I’m having difficulty getting my head around it. There’s a card game one can play with complex rules that I don’t understand. And the abilities of the bots are unknown. It needs a Read This First section of the help guide.
Good app for locking things away
Interesting App!!.. needs more development!.
Certainly a step in the right direction for the BDSM community, although still has its teething issues!.
- Kevin Cross
- 63.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- © 2017 Kevin Cross
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Key £4.99
- 5 Keys £19.99
- 2 Keys £8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.