Since 2001, PlanetTalk has worked continuously to provide great value international calling. Now it is even easier to make high-quality international calls by using the PlanetTalk app.
Why should you use PlanetTalk?
• We are permanently keeping an eye on traffic to provide very cheap and competitive rates for you
• We use your bundled minutes to make help make international calls even cheaper for you.
• New users get £1 free credit, that's up to 120 minutes of free calls depending on where you are calling!
• Recommend PlanetTalk to friends & family and earn rewards when they top-up.
• It’s tremendously simple to use with exceptional call quality and stability
• You can control your spending, check your balance and view the latest call rates in the app
• There are absolutely no hidden charges, connection fees or subscription fees!
Here are some of our great rates, starting at:
How it works
This app uses your phone number to set up an account on our servers, this will then display your number to the people you are calling. Once set up you can begin to make calls with the free joining credit. When making a call, the app calls a local access number and our servers connect the call to the destination you wish to reach. Access your contacts via the app, or use the keyboard to dial in an unsaved number you wish to call.
Works on any network
Vodafone, O2, EE, Lyca, Lebara, Three
Some minor fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The longest customer
I’ve been using Planet Talk for nearly 20 years. I started using it to call my Aunt from the UK to Canada. Then for international business calls. I’ve probably spent less than $50 topping it up in all that time, but I’ve saved thousands of dollars on international calls. As an avid Skype and Whatsapp user for free, I don’t hesitate to use Planet Talk for non-Skype users or when the WiFi signal is lousy. It’s a great service.
Voip to mobile phone
I’m impressed with the quality of the line and international calls made easy; on my mobile phone. However, I’m a bit curious as to future charges from my debit without my permission. I’d like to know in advance before any money leaves my account but overall; it’s great to be able to make these call with more ease. E. Ita
Australia, no problem
I have an aged aunt and uncle in Adelaide, and without Planet Talk it would cost me a small fortune to keep in touch with them as much as I now feel I need to do.
Apart from the financial benefit to praise, I am delighted with the quality of the calls, and the ease of making them. It’s no more difficult or less clear than making a traditional landline connection.
I love it!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.