Since 2001, PlanetTalk has worked continuously to provide great value international calling. Now it is even easier to make high-quality international calls by using the PlanetTalk app and you can now send mobile top-up to your loved ones worldwide.
Why should you use PlanetTalk?
• We are permanently keeping an eye on traffic to provide very cheap and competitive rates for you
• We use your bundled minutes to make help make international calls even cheaper for you.
• New users get free credit to try out the service
• Recommend PlanetTalk to friends & family and earn rewards when they top-up.
• It’s tremendously simple to use with exceptional call quality and stability
• Easily send mobile top-ups, minutes and data, to friends and family back home
• You can control your spending, check your balance and view the latest call rates in the app
• There are absolutely no hidden charges, connection fees or subscription fees!
Here are some of our great rates, starting at:
How it works
This app uses your phone number to set up an account on our servers, this will then display your number to the people you are calling. Once set up you can begin to make calls with the free joining credit. When making a call, the app calls a local access number and our servers connect the call to the destination you wish to reach. Access your contacts via the app, or use the keyboard to dial in an unsaved number you wish to call.
Works on any network
Vodafone, O2, EE, Lyca, Lebara, Three
You can also send mobile topup to hundreds of networks worldwide;
And many more...
Easier to catch up on the latest updates on the account screen
New service status display
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for a few years now. Like I said in my heading it’s ok. There’s room for improvement so could be better. It can offer the best international call experience when it wants to but can disappoint when you list expect. I like their rate. I want them to improve on their app so that you can use your headphone to continue your call if you decide to put the phone away in your pocket while doing some manual labour.
The longest customer
I’ve been using Planet Talk for nearly 20 years. I started using it to call my Aunt from the UK to Canada. Then for international business calls. I’ve probably spent less than $50 topping it up in all that time, but I’ve saved thousands of dollars on international calls. As an avid Skype and Whatsapp user for free, I don’t hesitate to use Planet Talk for non-Skype users or when the WiFi signal is lousy. It’s a great service.
Australia, no problem
I have an aged aunt and uncle in Adelaide, and without Planet Talk it would cost me a small fortune to keep in touch with them as much as I now feel I need to do.
Apart from the financial benefit to praise, I am delighted with the quality of the calls, and the ease of making them. It’s no more difficult or less clear than making a traditional landline connection.
I love it!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wavecrest Networks Limited
- 73.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Wavecrest Networks Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.