Carry out inspections quickly and efficiently with Checklist Inspector. Quick and simple scoring, reusable templates, photo annotation, assignable actions and much more. No accounts, sign-ups or hidden costs.
Checklist Inspector is flexible for use in any industry, simple enough for everyday use, and has a host of powerful features to make your inspections quicker, richer and more informative.
INFORMATION RICH INSPECTIONS
For each test in your inspection, you can capture:
- Score (Pass / Fail / NA)
- Text Comments
- Multiple Photos & Annotations
- Assignable actions with due dates and completion status
And each inspection captures a wealth of information:
- Inspection Details (Title, Reference, Address, Audit Manager & Company, Client Contact & Company)
- 10 Assignees/Responsible Persons
- Site Photograph & Map
- Overall Inspection Comments
- Create your personal reusable templates, organised with an easy to use categories and tests system.
- Create templates in-app and online with our web template builder.
- Share your inspection templates for use on any number of other devices.
- Compile your inspection results into professionally designed PDF reports.
- Share reports via email, Dropbox and many more.
- Customise reports for particular assignees or due dates.
- Include your own company logo and details on reports.
UNDERSTAND YOUR RESULTS
- Get a useful overview of inspections results with a visual breakdown of assignees, due dates and overall category scores.
- Include graphs and stats on your customisable PDF reports.
Checklist Inspector is an invaluable tool for simplifying your inspection workflow, we hope you enjoy using it! We are always adding more features, and we would love to hear from you at email@example.com with any experiences you have. Thanks!
• The app should no longer crash when adding a photo with the camera with 'Save Photos to Camera Roll' enabled.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Impressive already but could easily be made better.
Saves a fortune in time while producing consistent professional reports across staff located in different offices. 2 simple things that could offer a massive improvement; 1) As previously stated editable answers, pass/fail is ok for audits but when the app is being used for reports yes/no, in/out, clean/dirty or whatever suits the customer can be more appropriate. 2) The ability to export the raw data.
I’m using the app for visual inspections of blocks of flats, would be great if we could export the data we are collecting into a CSV file we could then load into and update our Asset Management System. Instead we are going to have to go through a manual data entry process from the exported PDF’s still quicker then making notes while inspectingthe building and then writing up the notes onto the Asset Management System but frustrating when with some minor tweaks it could be so simple.
Useful tool but agree with previous reviewers, export to csv and option to change pass/fail to yes/no, compliant/not compliant or add phrases of choice. I have suggested before but it doesn't appear that the Veam team have any plans to develop the software further or support user recommendations for improvement, which is a shame!
Site safety report
Excellent tool to record site inspections. Very flexible with creating our own templates.
Only disappointment is I couldn’t change the Pass/Fail options.
Also nice to have text feature in annotations
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.