The CheckPro defect reporting app has an easy to use interface so drivers can carry out their daily checks and create a report that is sent in real time to the CheckPro dashboard and management system to be actioned as required. CheckPro is proven to increase efficiency and reduce vehicle downtime for fleets of all sizes.
Reports are also saved on the device so that the driver has an easily accessible record of all daily checks in the event of a roadside check, ensuring full compliance.
The CheckPro system offers the following benefits:
- DVSA & FORS Compliant Checklists for Lorry, Van, Bus, Coach & Minibus
- Customisable checklists to adapt to your business’s unique requirements
- Accident & Incident Reporting
- Workshop Management & Periodic Maintenance Inspections (PMI’s)
- Workshop scheduling
- Create alerts for upcoming services, MOT’s, PMI’s and other important dates
- Real time reporting & instant email notifications
- Secure & tamper proof data
- Full end to end audit trail
- Paperless, time saving solution to defect reporting
- Adaptable for any asset type including HGV, Bus, Coach, Plant Machinery, FLT & Van.
- Track defects through to rectification and alert 3 rd parties when required.
- Dashboard that gives an overview of your fleet’s operational status
Get an online demo & free trial of CheckPro to see how the all the features including daily checks, defect tracking & workshop management (if required) can benefit your business – you'll get full access to the CheckPro system including the full suite of management features.
- Text updates to multiple pages in app
- Fixed issues viewing pdfs in messaging section
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app and CMS system!! Very user friendly. Would recommend
I installed this app. However there is no way to register!
Seems stupid to me.
Does not give any where to register to the app ????
Developer Response ,
CheckPro is a subscription based service please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 0114 221 2000 and a member of our team can get you setup.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.