Shout out to all Foodies on the go! National Food Ordering Platform’s App is ready to use from anywhere in the UK.
Never been simpler, ChefOnline App makes it easy for you to choose for your craving with options suggesting the best restaurant for you. Browse through restaurants based on Postcodes, Restaurants and cuisine and pick your dishes of choice. Upon adding your favourite dishes on cart, collect or get a delivery to enjoy takeaway from the comfort of your seat.
Planning for that long-awaited meal out at your favourite restaurant? Book a table from ChefOnline App in just a couple of taps and reservation is confirmed.
HOW IT WORKS?
• Free to download and use
• Easy filtering which helps to discover and sort takeaways by customer rating, restaurant name, offers, distance and cuisine.
• Thousands of menus to choose from
• Customer reviews for your convenience
• Search your favourite takeaway by postcode or use the "Nearby" function to discover a new local takeaway
• Make a brand-new order or simply re-order from your order history.
• Suggests your choice of cuisine based on order history.
• Advanced filters make it easy to find the right restaurant or takeaway. Search by Postcode, Restaurant Name, Local area and cuisine.
• Order or pre-order and choose a convenient delivery time with your preferred takeaway
• Pay via cash or card.
• No matter the number of people, make reservations instantly.
• Thousands of special offers and discount on online ordering
• Share your experience by rating and reviewing your takeaway in just a couple of taps.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Apart from no option to pay in the app there is also no ability to check for restaurants in your location if using a phone (so if your on the road and don’t know a restaurant name or postcode it’s useless as tried several towns and it said no results). Also there could be the ability to add your favourites so you do not have to keep searching each time for me this is a basic features.
First ever App Store review ever but this is shocking
This has to be the worst ever restaurant app in the world , any business paying for this must be loosing customers due to the app , I have now been trying to order food for a good 30 mins & eventually gave up & went elsewhere
To password reset first letter capital A in my password doesn’t seem to accept it when entering to log in even though accepted when changing it took 3 resets to work that out
Then ordering food paying cash , even though ordered many times wants a verification number I presume sent by text to put in before order accepted STILL WAITING FOR THAT EVEN THOUGH CORRECT NUMBER YOU HAVE , tried order 3 times
Then when to pay by card & put all details , select pay now & just a screen with gobbledygook on it , no idea if I’m getting fed or not
This is the worst designed food app I have ever seen
Good - please update address lists
Good app, pretty easy to use. Just frustrating when it comes to my address. I'm in a new build, had a problem with the address being recognised for first 6 months of moving in, but been here 2 years now. Not able to manually input the postcode. Other than that, no complaints.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.