The Chelmsford City Sports app gives you quick and easy access to all four of our leisure centres:
● Riverside Leisure Centre (RLC)
● Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre (CSAC)
● South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre (SWFLC)
● Dovedale Sports Centre (DSC)
What can you do through the app? You can make and manage bookings and view timetables for your favourite activities and get the latest information about the leisure centres.
If you’re into fitness, book group exercise classes such as Pilates, Body Pump, Yoga, GRIT and Group Cycling.
You can also book badminton, squash and other indoor sports, and football on our outdoor pitches.
You can get real-time information for group exercise classes, including how many spaces are left in a class, locations and any cancellations.
You will be able to see the public timetables for swimming at Riverside Leisure Centre and South Woodham Ferrers Leisure Centre, ice skating at Riverside Leisure Centre and athletics at Chelmsford Sport and Athletics Centre.
● You can get latest news and push notifications with great offers, tips and articles direct to your phone, ensuring that you’ll never miss a thing.
● Share what you’re up to through your social media accounts.
● Link to the mywellness app to get your training program on the go.
● Find out what times the gym is open to get your gym routine as part of your fitness fix.
● Find out about kids activities, delve into the website or contact us.
● Upgrade to a monthly membership with ease to get the best out of the leisure centres.
For help or to contact us, go to www.chelmsford.gov.uk/leisure-centres
We also use HealthKit to allow users to share their activity and workout data with the app. This data is used to incentivise users to stay active.
Thanks for using our app! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. We have made improvements to the quality of livestream classes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app has worked fine until recently. It now crashes every time I try to use it. Have to delete and reinstall to book then next time it crashes and I have to go through the whole procedure again. Please fix this as very annoying and missing out on bookings.
The push notifications don’t seem to work. And moving from the wait list to booked doesn’t work. I was on the wait list for a class and when I started receiving hourly emails that places were available, no push notification though. The booking link in the email didn’t work and the app wouldn’t let me book the class without first cancelling my place on the wait list and re-booking.
App crashes continually
Ridiculously badly made app. It crashes continually and only resets if you delete and redownload (& then enter all your details again!).
It’s also very poorly designed.
When looking at classes you can’t see descriptions for the classes, you can’t search timetables for a particular class and when selecting a day for the timetable you have to scroll through every single day - you can’t select a particular day and jump to that day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chelmsford City Council Pest Control
- 131 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Innovatise UG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.