Chemical Arithmagons provides an interesting context in which to develop powers of mathematical reasoning.
In Chemical Arithmagons, the value of each digital display is the difference, sum or product (depending on the option selected) of the adjacent chemical containers. Tap each container and use the on-screen keyboard to enter a value.
Chemical Arithmagons at a glance:
* Options for addition, subtraction and multiplication problems.
* 10 levels of difficulty for each operation, making it suitable for young and old alike.
* Enables students to make predictions and conjectures.
* Develops mathematical reasoning.
Primary Games Ltd take privacy very seriously. Our apps are designed for students of school age and as such all our apps:
- contain no in-app purchases.
- contain no third party advertisements.
- do not link to any form of social media.
- do not collect, store, or share any type of personal information or location data.
Keep up to date with all of Primary Games Ltd's developments on Facebook:
Minor tweaks and enhancements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.