Chess Middlegame IV 4+
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Download our "Chess King Learn" app and study all courses in the same app.
Chess Middlegame IV course composed by GM Alexander Kalinin is aimed at teaching a student much of the middlegame methods and intricacies through a theoretical section. Openings: Two Knights' defense, Sicilian defense (Richter-Rauzer attack), French defense (3. e5 and 3. Nc3 Nf6 4. Bg5 variations), Caro-Kann defense (3.e5 var.), English defense etc.
This course is in the series Chess King Learn (https://learn.chessking.com/), which is an unprecedented chess teaching method. In the series are included courses in tactics, strategy, openings, middle game, and endgame, split by levels from beginners to experienced players, and even professional players.
With the help of this course, you can improve your chess knowledge, learn new tactical tricks and combinations, and consolidate the acquired knowledge into practice.
The program acts as a coach who gives tasks to solve and helps to solve them if you get stuck. It will give you hints, explanations and show you even striking refutation of the mistakes you might make.
The program also contains a theoretical section, which explains the methods of the game in a certain stage of the game, based on actual examples. The theory is presented in an interactive way, which means you can not only read the text of the lessons, but also to make moves on the board and work out unclear moves on the board.
Advantages of the program:
• High quality examples, all double-checked for correctness
• You need to enter all key moves, required by the teacher
• Different levels of complexity of the tasks
• Various goals, which need to be reached in the problems
• The program gives hint if an error is made
• For typical mistaken moves, the refutation is shown
• You can play out any position of the tasks against the computer
• Interactive theoretical lessons
• Structured table of contents
• The program monitors the change in the rating (ELO) of the player during the learning process
• Test mode with flexible settings
• Possibility to bookmark favorite exercises
• The application is adapted to the bigger screen of a tablet
• The application does not require an internet connection
The course includes a free part, in which you can test the program. Lessons offered in the free version is fully functional. They allow you to test the application in real world conditions before releasing the following topics:
1. Ruy lopez
1.1. Ruy lopez
1.2. Ruy Lopez. Jaenisch gambit
1.3. Ruy Lopez. Arkhangelsk variation
2. Two Knights game
2.1. Two Knights game
2.2. 4. Ng5
2.3. 4. d4
3. French defense
3.1. French defense
3.2. French defense 3. e5
3.3. Classic variation 3. Nc3 Nf6
4. Sicilian defense. Richter - Rauser Variation
4.1. Sicilian defense. Richter - Rauser variation
4.2. 6. ... e6 7. Qd2 Be7
4.3. 7. ...h6
4.4. 7. ... a6
5. Caro-Kann defense. Advance variation
6. King's indian defense
6.1. King's indian defense
6.2. Saemisch system
6.3. Classical system
6.4. Fianchetto variation
6.5. Averbakh system
7. Nimzo-indian defense. Rubinstein system
7.1. Nimzo-indian defense. Rubinstein system
7.2. 4. .. b6
7.3. 4. .... c5
7.4. 4. ... 0-0
8. Slav defense
8.1. Slav defense
8.2. 4. ... dxc4
8.3. Chebanenko variation 4...a7-a6
9. Tartakower - (Makagonov-Bondarevsky) system
10. English opening
10.1. English opening
10.2. 4. ... e5 5. Nb5 d5 6. cxd5 Bc5
10.3. 4. ... e6 5. g3 d5 6. Bg2 e5 7. Nf3 d4
11. Hanham variation against 1.d4
11.1. Hanham variation against 1.d4
11.2. Development the bishop on e2
11.3. Development the bishop on g2
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• App is updated for iPhone X
• New home screen
• Animated playback of theory with sound
• Date of reading the theory
• Disabled automatic playback of refutations
• Option to reset password
• Renaming of account
• Various fixes and improvements
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- CHESSQUEEN INC
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Chess King
- In-App Purchases
- Full course £7.99