The perfect App for parents and families in Brighton, Hove and nearby. This is an essential tool for parents whether you live in or are visiting Brighton and Hove - featuring the best things to do and places to visit with your kids in Brighton. Find local attractions, museums, what’s on events calendar, seasonal festivals and activities, soft play, after school and holiday clubs, baby groups, swimming clubs and much more.
Childfriendlybrighton.co.uk is a unique website for parents living in and visiting the city. It provides comprehensive information on everything that is baby and child friendly - from eateries and hotels to events and attractions, from parent and baby groups to kids clubs and activity classes, and much more.
• The latest Child Friendly news in the palm of your hand.
• Easy access to our What’s On calendar of events for children and families in and around Brighton.
• Advice on Child friendly cafes, restaurants and pubs.
• Activity classes in Brighton such as baby and toddler groups, swimming classes, music lessons, dance and drama classes for all ages of children.
• Attractions and other places to visit such as farms, parks and playgrounds.
• Fantastic Brighton Offers! - Just show your phone screen to make use of a wide range of discounts and offers such as kids offers at various restaurants, discounted shopping at toy shops and much more.
• Offers Map - See how close you are to a bargain. Our Brighton offers map shows you where to go for a good deal.
• Share your favourite stories and articles by email, Facebook and Twitter.
Updated Menu Systems
Updated Update Functionality
Amended Article Copy Bug
Ratings and Reviews
Don't waste your money!
This app hasn't been updated since 2013!..its now May 2014. The 'Latest News' section only provides info up to Dec 2013 and the 'Whats On' section is completely blank. I don't think this app is being maintained and is a waste of money.
Useful app, worth it.
Good app but few problems please fix: None of the links work. Automatic update option needed. Add event to phone calendar option needed. Choose child age group option and other settings to personalise app. Not bad for first version thanks.
So out of date!!
There is not any entries in the diary/what's on section :( the last news update was start of December!!!!
Highly doubt the rest of the info on this is up to date or relevant.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.