Is it time for Chipotle? Why are you waiting in line? Pre-order and pick up like a boss with the new Chipotle (Chip-oat-lay) app. Customise your meal exactly how you like it and enjoy the freshest burritos, bowls, salads and tacos. Go from craving to enjoying food that’s made with real ingredients faster than ever.
- Order your favourite Chipotle for pickup – at your own pace, without queuing.
- Queue jump when you collect from your local restaurant.
- Swipe to customise your burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos to perfection.
- Quickly reorder your saved favourite and recent meals.
- Save your favourite Chipotle restaurants.
- Available at all UK Chipotle restaurants.
Additional features include:
- Restaurant locator.
- View opening times.
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So basically I downloaded the app then i opened the app then it’s says loading then it just kicks me out I dunno if it’s just me thought also I am in a iPhone XR
Where’s the menu????
Just downloaded the app to find that there’s no way of looking at the menu!! On a restaurant app!! Maybe it’s because the restaurants aren’t open yet but that’s no excuse. You have one purpose - to cook and sell food. You’d think you’d at least want to tell potential punters what you’re selling and for how much.
To think that some muppet got paid to produce this app - not only that, the brains at Chipotle saw the app and thought “Good job lets get it out there”
Crashes over and again without fail
The app never opens and just crashes every single time. Imagine not fixing this immediately or even testing before releasing an update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.