Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• To protect your privacy, links that are clicked in incognito mode will no longer open native applications.
• Custom Search Engine settings now show the search engine’s icon.
• A crash-related fix has been provided.
Ratings and Reviews
New design is brilliant
Just got the new google update to their design, outstanding, love it. So much better than the old way, I can now reach everything at the bottom of the screen which is much easier on my device to get to because of screen size, it means I can hit everything from the natural positioning of my thumb without having to stretch or adjust grip. Better looking too than the old layout, I like the new tabs management layout and the way each is displayed as a square in a grid format. Huge upgrade to how ascetically pleasing the app is.
I am currently using Chrome for some browsing and not as often for sending emails. This software is great and light for browsing but when it is for sending emails watch the settings, your keypad\Keyboard maybe linked to a send key so while typing you could mistakenly hit the send button usually marked as “Return” on your key pad. Chrome I’ve noticed also gathers a lot of private and personal information about you and how you use their product, the sites you are visiting etc. they use this to target you for marketing purposes or simply for selling out your email to promoter for the same reason and finally Chrome is quite vulnerable to malware attack and sometimes doesn’t show in “developers mode” where the virus is hidden in your extensions. Simply keeping the info time at 30s doesn’t apply to all computers so with slower computers mistakes are bound to happen. Chrome should serve the people using it not itself. Until these flaws are fixed some of which are deliberate it is not a good software to use for the web. (Just my opinion)
Tabs tabs tabs
iPad experience with new design is not so good.
Biggest problem is with top bar where all the tabs are. When you scroll page it shrinks and then you have 2 options to get to other tabs or controls: scroll back or tap on that bar. Now the problem is that you made that bar either just unshrink or unshrink and scroll to the top if tapped by the top of the screen. However in most cases I get to tap too high and I really don't like that. Look at safari and you will know that when the bar is shrinked make it just unshrink on the first tap. For the scroll to top option make it with the second tap at the top when controls are big enough for the user to intentionally use it.
Another annoying feature is address bar in a new tab is in the middle. Look at desktop chrome and make it same. Those that don't care about middle bar continue using it at the top. Thank you for leaving it at least invisible, but do a favour and make it visible. This is just annoying.
- Google LLC
- 73.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.