Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! This version includes:
• If you're signed in to Chrome and then sign in to a website, Chrome will check if your username and password have been leaked on the Internet.
• When you start a search in the address bar, you'll see top suggestions, even when your network connection is slow.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
There are better browsers
I like chrome because it syncs across all devices but it’s so slow and constantly crashing on all formats, when I first downloaded this app it crashed every few minutes, then after about five or six updates it started working fine for over a year it only crashed twice, which is on par with the built in safari browser, but now it has stared crashing every single time I log on, within seconds it’s frozen and it never thaws out, why do google constantly have to keep moving backwards? It’s not hard to make a fully working fully functioning browser, every other top brand mange’s it.
Tabs tabs tabs
iPad experience with new design is not so good.
Biggest problem is with top bar where all the tabs are. When you scroll page it shrinks and then you have 2 options to get to other tabs or controls: scroll back or tap on that bar. Now the problem is that you made that bar either just unshrink or unshrink and scroll to the top if tapped by the top of the screen. However in most cases I get to tap too high and I really don't like that. Look at safari and you will know that when the bar is shrinked make it just unshrink on the first tap. For the scroll to top option make it with the second tap at the top when controls are big enough for the user to intentionally use it.
Another annoying feature is address bar in a new tab is in the middle. Look at desktop chrome and make it same. Those that don't care about middle bar continue using it at the top. Thank you for leaving it at least invisible, but do a favour and make it visible. This is just annoying.
Get better with age.
Google chrome looks and feels so much better and faster. It’s getting better as time goes on.
I never really truly understood how much they really have to offer.
Slightly frustrating given the resources google has, but Chrome has improved a lot. I do think chrome should have been how it is now but a few years ago.
They have so many skilled people working for them. So many ideas and opportunities, I do think they have been dragging their feet a little.
I wandered from the previous chrome to safari and such. Chrome was the most attractive but neither was enough to keep using one for periods of more than four months
As an aspiring developer with bad ocd this is a big thing. Aswell as the newbies I have spoken to along the way.
Developer tools are fantastic and definitely have the edge over others.
You can’t beat having a nice neat colourful vibrant screen and your own personal space in chrome that makes you feel like it’s your office.
- Google LLC
- 72.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.