Get the best screen mirroring app for Chromecast. Stream movies, photos, news, series & sport from your iPhone or iPad to Google Cast screen. Also works on Android TV!
Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to a Chromecast 1, 2, 3 or Ultra. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Chromecast.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 2 and 4). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Chromecast. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Chromecast app. It will start looking for your Chromecast devices on your local network. When a Chromecast is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your Chromecast is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Chromecast that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Chromecast app and click on Stop Mirroring.
You can purchase the Mirror for Chromecast Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Removes the watermark from the player on TV
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Enables sound even when the watermark is displayed on TV
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to check:
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC.
Keep your app updated to get the latest Chromecast home-entertainment experience.
In this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
It aight not worth money
Really slow and glitchy and this thing covers the whole screen I would consider paying for it if everything wasn’t ten time quieter and really glitchy
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your purchase. We regret to hear that you are having issues with the latency. This should be around 1-3 seconds. However, there are a number of reasons that can be the source of this problem (e.g. network (not the same as internet speed), computer or TV settings). Please contact us either via email (email@example.com), Facebook Messenger or through the “send diagnostic information” option in the app. Our support staff is available 24/7 to help you out. Our app mirrors exactly the screen of your iPhone or iPad on your TV. Different iPhone and iPad models have different aspect ratios, which are not always equal to TV screens that mostly have a 16:9 aspect ratio. The quality of the mirrored image also depends on the original quality of what you are streaming. When you are streaming a low-quality video, the quality on your bigger TV screen will even be lower. Unfortunately, this has nothing to with our app and we cannot change this. Some devices (like the iPhone 10 and 11) let you manually enlarge the screen for a better view by enlarging the screen by pinch and zoom or enabling a full-width screen option if the app you are mirroring supports this feature.Thanks! We hope you can improve our star rating with this information.
Mirroring Made Easy!
I downloaded this app so that I could mirror a TV programme from my iPhone 7 to my television. It took seconds to set up and the casting quality is superb,
I had a slight problem when using it for the first time and I sent a help request at 7am. Unbelievably the problem was resolved with minutes at that early hour!
Highly recommended. Enjoy!
Does what it says
This app is really good considering is never easy to get these type of apps to work on iOS. I never had an Apple TV so it’s amazing to be able to finally get my phone screen on my Tv via the chromecast .Ideal to see photos and videos on the big screen instead of trying for everyone to see on the phone.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AirBeamTV BV
- 145.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2022 AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription £2.49
- Yearly Subscription £11.49
- Mirror for Chromecast Lifetime £21.99
- Yearly Subscription £12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.