PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS 2018 HS&E TEST REVISION APP
The 2018 version of the app has now been updated to the 2019 version (for tests on or after 26th of June). This item is in the store to allow upgrades to the 2018 version only.
· If you are doing last minute revision for a test before 26th of June, please purchase a book or Windows download
· If your test is on or after 26th of June, please purchase the 2019 version of the app from the CITB app store.
*The official 2018 CITB HS&E test app for Managers and Professionals*
The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) managers and professionals test app offers the only complete revision experience available, for the CITB HS&E managers and professionals test. This app contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for - and sit the CITB Health, safety and environment test for managers and professionals.
Note - This app contains the full question bank and all available features. The behavioural case study questions and answers are not published in the revision materials, however a number of example case studies are provided within the app, to indicate the type of behavioural questions a candidate will be asked in a test.
Key application features:
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move using your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – practise case studies, progress through knowledge questions with the ability to navigate forwards, backwards and flag questions to review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock, to measure how ready you really are and where further preparation is needed
- Read through the entire question bank, category by category
- Search the question bank for keywords
- Sit a practice test covering your weakest areas
- Smart revision concentrates on unseen questions and those you have answered incorrectly, to minimise repetition and maximise learning
- Review your progress with a comprehensive breakdown of scores – look at individual questions to see which answers are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, with voiceovers in English or Welsh
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres, when you are ready to book and take your test
New for 2018:
- Content updated for 2018, to reflect industry and legislation changes
- Addition of new question styles
- New question-style practice area – read explanations and easily practise all the new question styles.
- Updated test information
- Additional onboarding and help
• Do not download / install this update if you have a test booked before or on the 26th of June
• Minor question update
• Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Terrific method of learning and remembering your test notes.
I had to take my hat off and congratulate to CITB for this superb App to help to revise and remember the test notes before the actual test.
If the student follows the test as presented then it is less likely to become boring and, in fact, becomes extremely exciting to jump from subject to subject in a variety of ways.
I found out the only way it helps tremendously to learn and remember is the following way.
Read the whole particular subject one at a time.
Then immediately take the practice test on the subject you have just read or revised.
Thus for an example,
1: If you read the subject on safety equipment.
2: Take the practice test immediately on the same subject ( i.e. safety equipment) to check your revised work and thus testing your data retention easily.
THE MOCK TEST IS SUPERB.
It is brilliant and very easy to follow.
Full marks to CITB.
They have got this one right.
This app is really good. Allows you to flag questions so you can revise and come back to them at a later time. You can practice the Knowledge Questions by category or question style or smart practice etc. It also has a few case studies which allows you to practice the first part of the test on behavioural safety with transcripts.
The reason I am giving 4 stars is I think there is some bug in the app. For instance in Knowledge Questions section when you pick any topic the scroll bar doesn’t select all the questions by default and you have to scroll right to the end in order to select all the questions. Eg General Responsibilities section will show you 20 out of 32 questions by default.
Also, when you complete any category you have to exit the test in order to go back to the Knowledge Questions screen again.
The app should allow to tick-off practice category sections as you complete them.
Overall, the app is good and you can revise on the go on the tube or train.
I also double checked with CITB and the app is an official latest version.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your positive feedback. The software is designed to default to 20 questions in category learning mode (but it may selected less if you only have one category selected and it doesn't contain 20) - the idea being to keep learning sessions reasonably short.
However, you can slide the selector to a larger or smaller number (from 1 question up to "all of the questions in all of the currently selected categories"). Hope that helps explain the apparent "bug".
Revision made simple on the go!
Does exactly what it needs to, to get you ready for your cscs card test, it’s a very interactive and engaging way to learn the information and it helps you target any potential weak areas through means of categorisation of questions including the option to increase or decrease question quantity based on confidence levels in the practice area (knowledge questions).
Overall massive thumbs up from me, download it everyone and crack on!
- 81.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Imagitech LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.