*The official 2019 CITB HS&E test app for Operatives and Specialists*
The CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) operatives and specialists test app offers the only complete revision experience available.. This app contains everything you need to know to book, prepare for - and sit the test
Key application features:
- Experience our most realistic test simulation yet, revise on the move using your smartphone or tablet
- Benefit from having the full suite of revision material on your mobile device – practise knowledge questions and learning content with the ability to navigate forwards, backwards and flag questions for review.
- Take a simulated test against the clock to measure how ready you really are and where further preparation is needed
- Use questions and answers and learning content in book mode- Search the content bank for keywords
- Sit a practice test covering your weakest areas
- Smart revision concentrates on unseen questions and those you have answered incorrectly, to minimise repetition and maximise learning
- Review your progress with a comprehensive breakdown of scores – look at individual questions to see which answers are correct, watch as your scores improve over time with practice
- Revise for your test, even if English isn't your first language – The app provides voice-overs for the CITB HS&E Operatives test in 14 different languages including Bulgarian, Polish and Lithuanian
- Share your score on Facebook and Twitter
- Find your closest HS&E test centres, when you are ready to book and take your test
New for 2019:
- Content updated for 2019, to reflect industry and legislation changes
- Addition of new learning content in book mode
- Updated test information
- New marking scheme
- Updated user interface
For more information around the changes to the test from 26th June 2019 visit www.citb.co.uk/hsetestdev
• Updated documents
• Improvements to mock test
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Different answers, same question
I was asked what the purpose of fall equipment is, I then answered, to minimise the consequences if a fall occurs, I was then prompted that this was an incorrect, the apparent correct answer was, designed to prevent falls from occurring, I had taken notes down in my note pad and had taken a screen shot of this answer.
The next time I was asked this question on the smart test, I answered with, designed to prevent falls from occurring, I was then informed that this answer was wrong, and that the answer was, to minimise consequences? Completely destroyed confidence now. I also noticed this same problem with the 2018 revision app I used, before finding out that the material was changing on the 25th. Is this supposed to be an official citb revision app or what? Not good at All, now questioning the other answers and revision material in this app. Destroyed any confidence I had.
Developer Response ,
Dear Liam, as discussed - you are mixing up two separate questions, one about fall prevention measures and one about fall arrest measures. There are no questions in this app that are "changing their correct answer" when shown in separate situations. There are questions that are similar but non-identical and you should take care to read each question carefully before answering - to ensure you are answering the actual question asked, not a previous question you recall with similar wording.
What can I say i’m so impressed with this app, I passed first time using this app, all the multiple choice questions in the test are in this app, you honestly don’t need to waste money buying supporting literature like I did, this app has it all and the other good thing is it’s up to date. Seriously don’t waste your money on anything else this app is all you need to pass the test. Well done and a big thanx to the creators of this app for helping me pass and getting 50/50 out of the test full marks I never got even 1 question wrong because every question was in this app it’s like a cheat app lol.
Citb. HS&test op/spec
Just completed my test today. 100%. The test itself was a little bit nerve wracking. But as I have not taken a test for many years. The app itself is excellent easy to use practice questions. Smart questions are useful as they tell you the answer after every questions. Also you can sit a mock test . I’ve just spent five days going through the questions bit extreme but did not want to take the test again.I hoping it will be my last as I want to get out of construction when reach 60 years old. Best of luck to you all. And just practice..
- 115.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 Imagitech LTD
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.