One app for Ticket Purchasers and Event Organisers
For Ticket Purchasers
All your Citizen Ticket event tickets in one place.
No need to print your tickets or access your email to find your tickets. All your CT tickets are automatically downloaded to your CT event ticket wallet upon purchase.
Simply show your app ticket on arrival at your event.
* Built in map functionality and event location to help you find your event
* Add your event instantly to your calendar
For Event Organisers
Steamline and control access to your event with the CT ticket scanner and QR code generator.
Just press 'Scan Tickets' and your phone's camera is repurposed for scanning QR codes. Your attendees will present their tickets on apps, emails, as a BitTicket Wallet or printed out.
* Full access to event guest list and admit guests who don't have their ticket with them.
* Guestlist can be drilled down to display Scanned / Awaiting Entry / List All A-Z
* Multiple doors can sync their apps to ensure they are working from one guestlist
How will the app benefit your event?
* Check-in your customers quickly and securely with the apps in built QR code scanner
* Access and manage your event guestlist remotely
* Avoid ticket duplication and ticket forgery
* Improve your customer tracking with easy access to your customer check-in record
* Potential for paperless events
Introducing Event Chatroom - enable the chatroom for your events and your attendees have a place to exchange messages!
• Scanner has a new look and comes with performance upgrades
• The experience has been enhanced for events with multiple sessions. Easily swap between time slots and dates.
• 'Guest list' is now called 'Attendees'
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Let us know your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve installed, deleted, reinstalled!!! Sends link for access to email account but when you try to access it buffers on ‘Authenticating’ and goes no further! Has driven me mad! Accessed my tickets through safari in the end 🤷🏼♀️
Totally awful. Worked once to buy tickets. Then won’t load. Nothing works, just a bunch of code returned or a blank screen. Removed, downloaded and installed again and again. Nothing. Totally useless for the intended purpose, which is to support entertainers on a tight budget. Shame.
Used for the ticketing platform for the Fringe By The Sea festival and worked extremely well. From an event staff perspective, the app was quick and allowed for events, some with 500+ people to be checked in in a matter of minutes. From a customer view, the feedback was very positive, with customers loving the fact that all their tickets could be on one personal QR code on the app rather than lots of separate tickets.
- CITIZEN TICKET LTD
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Citizen Ticket Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.