Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
Ratings and Reviews
Reasonably good but some issues
Overall the app is very good, I have got the mouse as I found on the iPad it was a bit painful when it came to navigating around. It can sometimes be a bit slow but it is difficult to attribute that 100% to the app (may be my work servers!).
Sometimes the app controls can get in the way of the usual windows functionality, such as hiding the start menu.
It has been a good tool, and I can now log in within seconds rather than the 5 mins+ it take on my work laptop
I can access our hosted desktop no problem but navigating around it, opening and closing documents, scrolling within them, whether the keyboard pops up automatically or has to be prompted from the tab at the top... these just begin the issues. Certain programs like adobe reader within the desktop are particularly horrible to navigate around. I might have to touch a scroll bar 4 times or more before it responds, if it responds at all. Certain tasks like retrieving secure documents from websites, creating a separate summary to forward by email and saving those secure documents which require using a browser, email and the desktop file system in turn take 3-4 times as long in the app as on a PC accessing a Citrix server. The app is only really bearable if I'm using a separate Bluetooth keyboard and then it is still clunky.
Excellent - able to use a mouse on an iPad....at last
This app is solid and reliable and has never failed me when connecting to my corporate network.
Finally being able to use a mouse on the iPad transforms it into a genuine laptop replacement that’s faster, lighter and more slick.
Don’t know why but the connection also seems far faster on my iPad than on my laptop, work’s laptop or even connected directly by thin client in the office.
Access to my work files, outlook, desktop etc is faultless.
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 54.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.