Citrix Workspace app lets you access your SaaS, web apps, mobile, virtual apps, files, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favourite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
HOW TO USE CITRIX Workspace app
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap on Get Started.
2. Enter the Server or email address as instructed by Your IT Help Desk or system administrator.
3. Enter your User Name and Password.
4. Select the applications you want to use.
5. For adding multiple accounts, navigate to Settings and tap on Manage Accounts.
6. For Deleting/Editing Account already added navigate to Settings and tap on the Store.
HOW TO REPORT AN ISSUE TO CITRIX - Please contact your company's IT support team before following these steps:
1. Open Citrix Workspace app and tap 'Settings' and then 'Support'.
2. Tap 'Request Help from Support'; This generates an email with log file.
3. Send the email to your company's IT support team.
1. In the App Store, go to Citrix Workspace
2. Tap 'Reviews' and then tap 'App Support' found at the bottom right of the screen.
3. This launches the Citrix support forum where you can review reported issues OR
4. To report issues, tap the menu icon and create an account first.
- Bug fixes
For more information please visit https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-workspace-app-for-ios/whats-new.html
Ratings and Reviews
Reasonably good but some issues
Overall the app is very good, I have got the mouse as I found on the iPad it was a bit painful when it came to navigating around. It can sometimes be a bit slow but it is difficult to attribute that 100% to the app (may be my work servers!).
Sometimes the app controls can get in the way of the usual windows functionality, such as hiding the start menu.
It has been a good tool, and I can now log in within seconds rather than the 5 mins+ it take on my work laptop
Deliberately witholding iPadOS mouse support to drive sales of the X1 mouse
Two major versions of iPadOS with mouse support have now come and gone and I still can’t right click with my third party mouse. Some technical sounding marketing sleight of hand on their site will tell you about their X1 mouse, which ‘implements APIs’ for true mouse control - a mouse which is not only £50 (!!) but with no discernable additional features, and also *intentionally* crippled to stop it working in other iOS apps, even before official support came to iPadOS. Other remote desktop apps have been offering mouse support for years now, even before official support from Apple - disgusting money grabbing tactic which ultimately harms end users. The simple greed of not implementing this feature when they must be making staggering amounts of money from all of the companies who’ve taken out huge contracts during the pandemic is breathtaking.
iPadOS 13.4.1 brings keyboard and trackpad/mouse support, but most of the basic and advanced features of Apple Magic Keyboard simply do not work with Citrix Workspace. Connecting to Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops 1912 running on Windows Server 2019 and Office 2016:
* Secondary click (two fingers to right click) doesn’t work
* Long click to right-click activates left-click prematurely, e.g. on the start menu, but not an issue on a shortcut in a Windows Explorer folder
* Two finger scroll on forms doesn’t work (e.g. scrolling in Edge/Safari/Word/Excel/Outlook)
* Shift-click to select multiple items doesn’t work (e.g. selecting multiple items in Outlook/Explorer)
* Control-click to select multiple items doesn’t work (e.g. selecting multiple items in Outlook/Explorer)
* Click and drag to select doesn’t work (e.g. selecting a block of text in Word)
* Double-clicking only works at specific speeds. Slightly too slow or too fast and you get a left click
* Command key doesn’t work as the Windows key
I guess all of the mouse/trackpad-specific issues above work with the Citrix mouse, but that’s no solution for those of us who don’t want to carry an extra peripheral, or wish to use the accessories we already own.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Citrix Systems, Inc.
- 66.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Citrix Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.