Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
Prepare for the new Season!
• NEW CARD! The powerful Battle Healer!
• Unlock a FREE Tower Skin in Season 6!
• Introducing... Card Level Boosts!
• New card releases can get boosted to your King Tower Level!
• Quality of Life updates, Creator Boosts, bug fixes, and more!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Insanely. uniquely. great
This is hands down the best game ever made for phones. It mixes character progression seamlessly into the fun and incredibly intense battles had in the 'arena' (I'm 5160 trophies btw). I love the mix of old, existing characters from the Clash of Clans lore, for example the Valkyrie and the giant, with a healthy number of new unique cards such as the Musketeer, Baby Dragon, etc. The addition of the Challenges is an excellent way of spending little gems for potentially massive tradeoff with 12 wins! You can, like Clash of Clans, spend money to progress faster in the game, but it was never forced upon players that they HAVE to buy into to the game to compete. The game is competitive and challenging even if you, like me have only spent a few hundred on game XD (the deals do wonders). The prevalence of eSport in the CR sphere is more relevant the more seriously into the game you get. This makes this masterpiece of a game more fun, the more it is played which is a vital and rare attribute, which only a few online competitive games have. Overall the game is a perfect combination of challenge, artistic creativity and entertainment and I would recommend it to any fellow app-surfer. 5 STARS
Game is catchy and a lot of fun especially when in a clan. Downside is a lot of the in game purchases are not worth it ( overpriced) and I find the game is fixed, I just know if it’s a day when you will win a lot of games or a day when you will loose game after game no matter what you do which can be very frustrating,For example I played today and lost game after game no matter what I did then I find the game springs nice little promotional gifts in the middle of it costing £5.99 here and there as they get you at your most vulnerable. I also find the “winning days” no promotions in sight, “wink wink”. Overall A good game but with a mind of its own you’ll never be in charge and you will need to play it a long time to get anywhere near the top as well as spend lots of your hard earned cash to progress but even then that’s if the game allows you. Another issue I have is with matchmaking they will pit you up against level 12-13 players even if you are say level 7-10 which in them cases is when you just get blown away so will cost you ranking and gold a massive problem and again very frustrating especially when you’ve invest some of your hard earn cash to try and advance abit just to hit a dead end of continuous losing after losing game after game. Again I come back to what I said earlier will only let you get so fair then crashes you with higher level players which you can’t win
- Supercell Oy
- 157.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Pouch of Gems £4.99
- Bucket of Gems £9.99
- Barrel of Gems £19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.