Classic Cars is the UK’s original car magazine. From aged Aston Martins to vintage Volkswagens, Classic Cars brings you the latest in classic motor news.
Get the latest reviews, restorations and life-cycles straight to your device with the Classic Cars magazine.
Follow other classic motor enthusiasts as they take you through their restorations in our car magazine.
THE LATEST TESTS & REVIEWS
Every month we bring you buying guides, the most exciting cars from the month’s shows, tours and races, the latest trends and more! And each month we pick on four of the classic motors advertised in Classic Cars and put them to the test.
DREAM CAR RIDES
We put a reader behind the wheel of his or her dream classic motor for the day...
Every month Classic Cars brings you the latest reviews from world-renowned experts. Keep on-top with Quentin Willson’s Hot Tips. Enjoy the expert view on the cars to buy right now, before prices move. Care for your classic motor, restore your favourite model, make smart buys and more!
Subscriptions and Single Issues
Users can buy single issues and subscriptions using In App Purchases.
Please note the following:
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged.
Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
If you would like support please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This digital edition does not include the covermount gifts you would find with printed copies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Classic Cars app is optimised for iOS 11, 12 & 13. It's also built for devices that run 64-bit processors, or more. If you're using an iPad 1 or 2, iPad Mini 1 or iPhone 5 (or before) you may struggle to run this app smoothly.
In-app competition terms and conditions (if relevant): https://www.bauerlegal.co.uk/competition-general-terms-and-conditions-20170529
The new update is now available for download.
This update delivers improved performance on iOS 11, 12 and 13. It provides bug fixes that should reduce the occasional crashes users have reported just after the app is launched. Please note: we have ceased support for iOS 10 and before. If you are using iOS 10 and before, you shouldn't be able to install this update - please let us know if this is not the case.
Feel free to email us to let us know what you think via email@example.com - and thank you for your support!
Note: compatible only with devices running 64-bit or greater processors. Earlier devices such as the iPad 1, 2, iPad Mini 1, iPhones 3, 4 and 5 may struggle to run this app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Scummy subscription system when you sign up to buy individual magazines and then find out you’ve actually subscribed to an expensive 12 month subscription. Read the small print. Bunch of arseholes, they also sell a much cheaper 12 month subscription. You have been warned! Print off and have a lawyer read through the contract first.
Very hard to find where you were, won’t download in background. App has got worse over the years.
Stop pestering me
Every time I open the application it pesters me to subscribe with full page intrusive advertising....I've already bloo#y signed up...how to annoy people and get them to write poor reviews, perfect tactics
- Bauer Corporate Services
- 62.5 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Bauer Media
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £34.99
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £18.99
- Classic Cars Subscriptions £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.