With the new Classic FM App powered by Global Player we've made it easier than ever to listen to The World's Greatest Music.
- Listen to Classic FM in HD quality, live and on the move.
- Enjoy shows with fantastic hosts like John Suchet, Myleene Klass and Alexander Armstrong.
- Catch up / listen again to all your favourite shows whenever you like.
- Download and listen to shows offline, perfect for listening while you're travelling.
- Subscribe to your favourite shows to automatically download them each day.
- Check the playlist for music info and show schedules to see what's coming up next.
- Get the latest artist news and features.
With the Classic FM app you can also enjoy all of Global's other stations: Capital, Capital XTRA, Heart, LBC, Radio X, Smooth and Gold.
So, whatever you're into - the latest hits, classic tracks, music for chilling out or even topical debate - Global's got you covered. And best of all, it's completely free and available worldwide. With Global Player, you can:
- Hear the best shows from the biggest names in radio: Myleene Klass, Chris Moyles, Johnny Vaughan, Roman Kemp, Nick Ferrari, James O'Brien and many more.
- Listen to all of Global's stations in HD audio.
- Take control - My Classic, a world-first that allows you to skip songs on live radio - it's radio you control.*
- Get the latest news, videos and pictures from each of Global's stations with the best guests and most entertaining, informative content.
- Discover and download hundreds of award-winning audio shows in our Podcasts section.
- If you want to relax or exercise, choose Playlists and we'll serve you the best music for your mood. You can also skip tracks in this section*, so now you're in control of what you hear.
*Currently only available in the UK.
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Continuing app problems
I love listening to Classicfm at any time! But the persistent problems lessen my enjoyment:
- at the moment I can only listen again to certain shows, about 2 per day, not the ones I want incidentally
- when the app stops to buffer or whatever, the show I'm listening to often starts from the beginning again.
Please fix these faults quickly so I can go back to enjoying the station!
I have listened to this radio station from the bird song test up to date. It has brought hours of pleasure and helped me on the nights I was unable to sleep.
There are so many different presenter that there must be someone for everyone. My only criticism is the repetitive adverts. One realises that revenue must be raised but it’s the constant repeating of the same few adverts many times every show. Variety is the spice of life and I’m sure I’m not the only one who swaps to another add free classical station.
I enjoy the variety of composers and the balance that is achieved. Please sort out the advertising.
The app seems to be performing ok, some minor issues with drop outs but to my experience nothing major. However, the content begs a serious question as it seems that, mostly, the same pieces are being played over and over and over and over.... Classical music has left a rich legacy of fabulous work and yet classic-fm not only skims the surface but is doing so by mainly repeating the same thing on an almost daily basis. Take for example the “west side story”, questionably classified as classic, and seems one of classic-fm’s favourite repeats. Also, it seems that the music to adverts ratio is not very well balanced.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Global Media & Entertainment Limited
- 237.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Global Radio
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.