Every month, Classic Rock magazine goes behind the scenes to bring the real stories behind rock legends from Led Zeppelin to Metallica, to Marilyn Manson and beyond.
If you’re a serious rock fan, you need Classic Rock. Every issue is packed with exclusive interviews and features on rock’s biggest names, and includes the heftiest rock reviews section on the planet.
Classic Rock: The world’s only high-voltage rock’n’roll magazine!
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
• The latest update welcomes the News tab, regularly updated to bring you all the latest news from the world of rock.
• We've also got the feather duster out, squashed some bugs and added support for newer devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ignore the one star reviews. Problems easily sorted.
I had the same problem moving my subscription over. Contacted teamrock on the email address provided in the app and they sorted it. The problem is due to Apple's restrictions, not Teamrock's doing.
The new version of the mag itself is excellent. Easier to read and loads of interactive content.
Don’t bother! App doesn’t work properly as it keeps freezing all the time! Was holding out for a new phone to see if things changed but still the same. Tried contacting classic rock about the problem but won’t even dignify me with a response! Will be cancelling my subscription which is a shame because I love reading this magazine! Why offer an app which doesn’t work properly???????
Subscription not working
Even though I have an active subscription - it is trying to charge me for the latest issue.
- Team Rock Limited
- 38.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Future Publishing Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Classic Rock Magazine £2.99
- Classic Rock Magazine £27.99
- Classic Rock Magazine £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.