Over 2.5 million people de-clutter their lives with Clear, so stop stalling and start organizing your daily routine.
Clear is the revolutionary to-do and reminders app that makes you more productive. Just start typing to add to-dos, and once you start organising your life with Clear you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it.
- Simple gestural design that allows you to focus on your to-dos. Designed for the Magic Trackpad, but works great with a mouse too!
- Full keyboard navigation. Just start typing to create to-dos.
- Use separate lists to organise every aspect of your life.
- iCloud sync built-in so you can be productive everywhere.
- Set reminders so you’ll never forget important tasks.
- Personalise your Clear lists with themes and make them your own.
- Syncs with Clear for iOS (available separately on the App Store).
Clear is built by a small team, dedicated to bringing you frequent free feature updates. We’d love to know how we can make you even more productive, so get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @UseClear.
Thanks for using Clear! Just two small enhancements in today’s update:
- We’ve tweaked (increased) the delay before “Click to Clear” appears.
- We’ve ensured compatibility with OS X El Capitan.
Stay productive, and follow @realmacsoftware on Twitter for the latest news!
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone update seems to now cause sync FAILIURE!
I found ‘Clear’ very handy when it did sync from both Mac to iOS and visa versa, I gave it a five star rating then-which I’ll now drop to a two because its failing to sync from iOS to Mac. It still syncs between both iPads &iPhone6, and oddly-FROM Mac to iOS, but fails to go from devices to Mac-semi defeating the object of having it on Mac! I/we now use notes instead; can’t quick gesture wipe items off the list, but you can tick things instead, and notes are far more reliable-both ways on sync!
Great extension to my mobile lists
I loved Clear on my iPhone and iPad, and having bought the Mac app as well I’m really happy with its functionality. It syncs quickly and reliably. I would be at a total loss without it to keep track of the high priority short unrelated jobs that keep falling in my lap!
Out of date and not supported by Realmac and Impending.
I’m a long time user of Clear and have multiple lists, each containing many entries. There have been no updates since Realmac offloaded the app to Impending in 2015. When looking for support you are directed to Impending’s site which hasn’t seen any updates since 2012.
Yet, the app is still on sale through the app store, which is a disgrace, without proper support from the developer.
Recently I have lost iCloud syncing and subsequently my lists on my Mac.
I was happy to pay for Clear and would certainly pay for a new, up to date and supported version. In it’s current state however, it has no place in the app store and should be removed by Apple.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.