Attend or host educational or marketing webinars, and remote business get-togethers with the latest ClickMeeting webinar app. Take valuable webinar content and important business meetings with you wherever you are.
With fresh, intuitive UX design and stunning audio-video quality, the ClickMeeting webinar app is a top choice for sharing knowledge and collaboration remotely.
From now on, the app can work in the background, so your event is not going to turn off if:
- You use other apps in the meantime, like sending a message to a friend;
- You don’t take any actions on your screen for a longer time.
What can you expect from using the app?
- No screen-swiping to view a presentation, a presenter, and a chat. You can see it all on one screen.
- An incredibly easy way to join online events.
- Audio-video streaming quality that will knock your socks off :)
With the ClickMeeting webinar app, you can:
- Broadcast paid webinars, where attendees pay for joining your expert online events;
- Use a customized Call to Action button to redirect your webinar attendees to a landing page of your choice;
- Stream your webinars live on Facebook or YouTube;
- Interact with your webinar audience in real-time with the Q&A mode;
- Make the most of your files stored in your cloud (Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive)
ClickMeeting – Inspire, teach, and sell with live and automated webinars
ClickMeeting is a browser-based web conferencing platform loved by thousands of business clients all over the globe. Flexibility and scalability make their webinar platform a top choice for solopreneurs, startups, small and medium companies, and large enterprises who discovered video conferencing as a perfect way to achieve their goals.
Who makes the most of ClickMeeting webinars?
- Sales teams
- Remote teams
- Online teachers
- C-level executives
- Business and professional associations
- HR specialists
What types of webinars can you host with the ClickMeeting webinar platform?
1. Live webinars. A classic and most popular version of webinars. You schedule your online event to happen at a specific time, and then, you meet your audience live. Live webinars are an ideal match with onboarding and training purposes, as well as with sales events and product demos.
2. On-demand webinars. In this option, you pre-record your webinar to release it to your contacts, leads, or students so they can watch it anytime and anywhere they want. If your goal is generating leads and running online courses, on-demand webinars will be a way to go!
3. Automated webinars. Unlike on-demand events, you schedule automated webinars to take place on a specific day and hour. However, just like above, you need to have a recorded material first, and then enrich with tools like Call to Action, a video clip, or a survey.
- we added a preview of your stream in the floating AV pod and made it easier to switch on the camera/microphone;
- we have improved the functionality of the chat tab to make it easier to use;
- we fixed a rare bug in the presenter mode;
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not intuitive and doesn’t always work. One of the weakest apps I’ve used.
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We've recently updated and improved the application, so we recommend you give it another try. Best, ClickMeeting Team
You can’t talk
You can only type but you can’t speak
Developer Response ,
Hello, we're sorry to hear this. We've recently updated the app, so we recommend you give it another try.
Best, ClickMeeting Team
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.