Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be good but too buggy
Random crashes, photos in the wrong order, crashes when using iCloud photos. Random black boxes appear across the screen. All the interface is slow and clunky
Great app...but (update)
I was extremely happy to see an update being released, which fixed a lot of bugs. Still some annoying bugs remaining:
1. When you add an item from your album/photos you are taken to a view of oldest first and have to scroll alllll the way to the bottom for most recent photo.
2. When you quick-exit (iPhone home button double tap) the app without closing it and enter it again, an extra row (white blank row) is created at the top right below top bar rest of content be it a picture or category list. In some cases (if you were in detailed item view) it then prevents you from accessing all tows past price of item.
3. On some occasions when you do the above and you fully exit then return to app, app screen goes black and it crashes.
4. When adding an item to categories I am now not able to select categories properly. Sometimes it selects it, other times it opens it instead (especially if there are sub categories within it). Happens even when you carefully press on the select dot rather than entire row. Tried selecting all then unselecting the ones I don't need, same issue.
5. In some sub categories the top most category in the list is not visible, its hidden behind the top bar, you can scroll it down temporarily, but it keeps shifting up. Impossible to select that category.
Looking forward to seeing more updates! Keep up the good work.
If you don’t buy a load of clothes and you’re willing to be patient inputting your current clothing, this is a great app. It’s basic, but the full version is cheap and it has no frills or anything extra. It just makes it easy to visually Outfit plan and you can put your outfits on a calendar. The only way this app falls down is inputting clothes and creating outfits which is a real pain, but once it’s all in? It’s just easy to use and not buggy at all
The developer, MY STATIC SELF Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- 6.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version £2.49
- Everything £4.99
- Multiple Closets £1.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.