Watch the TV IPTV from your ISP or any other TV Internet source from your iPhone or iPad!
• Play IPTV
• Streaming for Internet channels
• Play-multicast streams through a UDP proxy (the proxy must be configured in your local network)
• Support M3U and XML, ability to add playlists from the file system device, via Internet or from the clipboard.
• Channel information and logo if available (for now only available in Spain and the UK)
• Support for JSON format lists with extension W3U and WISE
• Programming Guide EPG (For now only available in Spain and the UK)
• A few video servers are supported
• Chromecast (For version PRO ONLY)
• Background playback (For version PRO ONLY)
• Parental control (For version PRO ONLY)
• External Player (For version PRO ONLY)
- Share lists between devices using Airdrop, mail, messages or any other application installed on the device.
- Theme Light and Dark.
- Parental Lock on the player to keep children on the player.
- If the channel allows, switching subtitles and secondary audio.
- If the m3u list contains groups these will be displayed in the application.
- Schedule reminders for broadcast programs using the bell in the programming grid
M3U list example:
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo1.jpg" group-title = "Group1", Channel 1
#EXTINF: -1 tvg-logo = "https://www.server.com/logo2.jpg" group-title = "Group2", Channel 2
Attention! Playback is advisable to do being connected to a wireless network because the connection 3G / 4G could lead to charges from your mobile provider.
All logos and channel names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Your country is not available for the program guide (EPG) or even the app does not speak your language? Please contact us from the "FAQ/Contact Us" option in the application settings.
ATTENTION! The app does not provides list of channels, must be loaded your own lists.
Cloud Stream does not store or share your playlists. These are only stored on your device.
Thanks to https://icons8.com/ for the great icons across the application.
• We've heard your comments and we have reverted the changes from deinterlace option
• Minor bug fixes
• Stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Finally an app that allows quality IPTV lists to be played on iOS.
My only gripe is the EPG is confusing but if you know what channel you want to watch then it’s not a major issue plus it’s free so can’t really ask for more.
Very good app.
Unable to find any channels
I downloaded this app some little time ago and thought it was very good, however, today I tried it again and suddenly all of the channels disappeared and I couldn’t find any way to restore them. I persevered by using an alternative iPad and paying again for the pro version, but still no channels! What’s happened? Who can I contact? That does not appear to be any contact yes! Hey Ho I guess it’s back to film on. Such As shame as it was, or appeared to be a very good app. On the other hand it may be me, but I don’t think so.
Purchase restore not working?
Have new iPhone but when logging in to iTunes AppStore and re-downloading various purchased apps, this is the only one that keeps giving error when pressing restore purchase?
I have it still on old iPhone with pro version activated so I don’t understand and I’m not paying another in-app purchase price £2.99 again!!
Tried contacting through your contacts/help twitter account as per your instructions but still no reply.
- Giovanny Aranda
- 91.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Giovanny Aranda
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.